Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

SHE RIPPED MY SKIN!!!!! Updated

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 102 Replies

UPDATE: I went in and got my refund. The multiple people in the salon (employees) were freaking out saying that those are bad tears. I'm not an idiot. There are 2 spots on my chin that are ripped and a small area on the inner eyebrow, before the arch. If this was YOUR FACE, you guys would be flipping too. Corporate is calling me in the morning (a lady I actually used to work with) to talk about my incident report. All I want is for them to pay for my dermatologist appt tomorrow, and the treatment to heal and then to fix any scarring if it occurs. I don't expect anything but for them to fix the problem their employee caused.

.....and broke my skin out!!!!! I only had one small blemish right on my lip that is almost healed! Now my face is terrible!!!! All I did was get a Full face wax so my skin tone was even. No new wax, and she used high frequency right after which I always do to keep from breaking out! No different than any other time, just went to someone different.....

sorry I was sticking my chin out lol

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 22, 2014 at 3:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 22, 2014 at 3:50 PM
Waxing your chin is stupid
Nutball3
by Bronze Member on Jan. 22, 2014 at 3:51 PM
1 mom liked this
Only wax brows and possibly upper lip. That baby fine hair on the rest of your face? Leave it alone. Also never ever wax broken skin.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 22, 2014 at 3:52 PM

Quoting Anonymous: Waxing your chin is stupid

I got my entire face waxed so that my skin tone would be even. I am not a fan of looking like your skin is lighter around your eyebrows or lip then darker everywhere else....

Also, chin waxes are VERY common. I'm an esthetician. I just don't like waxing myself.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 22, 2014 at 3:53 PM

she didn't wax broken skin....she waxed around that area. it is litterally ON my lip that blemish. she went 1/4 an inch away from it.

Quoting Nutball3: Only wax brows and possibly upper lip. That baby fine hair on the rest of your face? Leave it alone. Also never ever wax broken skin.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 22, 2014 at 3:53 PM
1 mom liked this
Ewww sorry go see a dermatologist
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 22, 2014 at 3:53 PM
Have fun when the chin hairs grow back

Quoting Anonymous:

I got my entire face waxed so that my skin tone would be even. I am not a fan of looking like your skin is lighter around your eyebrows or lip then darker everywhere else....

Also, chin waxes are VERY common. I'm an esthetician. I just don't like waxing myself.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jan. 22, 2014 at 3:55 PM
Your whole face broke out because of waxing? Hmmm.... And, it still looks like you have hair on your upper lip.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 22, 2014 at 3:55 PM

lmao. that is the stupidest wives tale. Waxing doesn't make your hair start growing....it actually tightens the folicles because they shrink when there is no hair there.

Quoting Anonymous: Have fun when the chin hairs grow back

Quoting Anonymous:

lyranightshade
by Platinum Member on Jan. 22, 2014 at 3:56 PM
4 moms liked this
That looks painful. Can you do an ice bath on it to reduce redness and swelling? Then maybe... argh. .I don't know, kick her in the vag?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 22, 2014 at 3:56 PM

Quoting Anonymous: Ewww sorry go see a dermatologist

I have an appt friday and will be billing them.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN