Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Show me your tummy

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Mobile Photo

This is 4 months after delivery. I had a C-section. Mine looks like a donut around my belly button. And hello new stretch marks... But it's all worth it. My baby is my light and my hope.

*update: I didn't mean post sexy pictures. I was just curious how other women's tummies looked pp. I think mine could be better, but I haven't worked out much. And yes after seeing some of you I know for a fact I have not worked out enough. Our tummies are such an important body part for us women. Honestly, I wouldn't go and tell my friend: "show me your tummy". That's why I posted this anonymously. I was just curious how fast or slow other women bounce back, nothing else.

*update: You know what I love about this post?
The support and encouragement that some moms are giving others. That's what we all women should do, empower each other!
As for the negative comments, please ignore them. I am.
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 22, 2014 at 9:00 PM
Replies (521-527):
Satan.Loves.You
by on Jan. 26, 2014 at 3:10 PM
You better run mama ;)

Quoting Anonymous:

Yep. I'm 110lbs.

Quoting Satan.Loves.You: I'm sorry for you because she'd sit on you and smother you no doubt :)

Quoting Anonymous:

I'm sorry for you.

Quoting Anonymous:

Mobile Photo

You asked for it

Anonymous
by Anonymous 10 on Jan. 26, 2014 at 3:49 PM
Thank you! I feel so much better already! Can't wait to see results though! I'm not using a scale so it's been hard. Lol

Quoting Skhart88: You can do it! I've been working out for two weeks and already feel stronger. You'll get there! Stay strong mama!

Quoting Anonymous:

Mobile Photo

Two months pp. I was fat to begin with. Ick. I hate my body. But I am 2 days into working out, so hopefully I will see a change soon. Haha
Skhart88
by Bronze Member on Jan. 26, 2014 at 10:31 PM
That's awesome! Keep it up! I've not really been using a scale either because I want to focus more on my shape than my weight.

Quoting Anonymous: Thank you! I feel so much better already! Can't wait to see results though! I'm not using a scale so it's been hard. Lol

Quoting Skhart88: You can do it! I've been working out for two weeks and already feel stronger. You'll get there! Stay strong mama!

Quoting Anonymous:

Mobile Photo

Two months pp. I was fat to begin with. Ick. I hate my body. But I am 2 days into working out, so hopefully I will see a change soon. Haha
MomNCombatBoots
by on Feb. 2, 2014 at 10:32 PM
1 mom liked this

sorry bout the toothbrushes photobombing lol. i had a c-section, appendectomy, and another surgery (you can see that scar in the photo- it's a 6 incher). anyway, point is, you don't have to lose your abs :-) then again, i'm one of those crazy weight room gym rats ;-)

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 4, 2014 at 1:30 AM
My jaw just dropped... :-o
Look at all those muscles, wow. You look amazing!
I want arms like yours, bad!

Quoting MomNCombatBoots:

sorry bout the toothbrushes photobombing lol. i had a c-section, appendectomy, and another surgery (you can see that scar in the photo- it's a 6 incher). anyway, point is, you don't have to lose your abs :-) then again, i'm one of those crazy weight room gym rats ;-)

rmfanfgljf
by Platinum Member on Feb. 4, 2014 at 1:44 AM

Not bad, I am 5'3 and last time I weighed myself I was back to my last pregnancy weight with my son, 168 sucks for a short person lol.....you are better than me.

Quoting Heatherp23:

im sitting here telling DH that I need to work out and then i shove chocolate in my face ugh now he's on a rant on how i make excuses for not exercising and blah blah blah. Im 5'3 and 140lbs sigh..

MomNCombatBoots
by on Feb. 4, 2014 at 3:57 PM
Quoting Anonymous: My jaw just dropped... :-o
Look at all those muscles, wow. You look amazing!
I want arms like yours, bad!

Quoting MomNCombatBoots:

Thanks i appreciate it! I dont spend hours in the gym. 1 hr weightlifting 3-4 days a week and two days of running with my squadron run class. We run about 35-40 minutes and do pushups and situps. Getting your body fat down will make your muscle definition appear. I also lift minimum 20 lbs each arm. Push your body. Also, checkout oxygen fitness, muscle and fitness hers, and fitness rx. All online mag sites. Awesome exercises for each body part.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN