Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

you dirty little mofo

Posted by on Jan. 22, 2014 at 9:43 PM
  • 19 Replies
As I sit here enjoying a bowl of piping hot leftover homemade chicky soup for my snack, all is quiet upstairs which means the minions have drifted off to Lala land and hubby is obnoxiously guffawing at An Idiot Abroad via Netflix, I am pondering my day for tomorrow. Cleaning being on the top of my list, it made wonder: do the wondrous mothers of that special little nook on the internet called Cafemom use any smartphone apps to keep their cleaning routines organized? Or do they simply write out a list? Tell me, my dear peers, what do you do to stay organized?
by on Jan. 22, 2014 at 9:43 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
stacey541
by Gold Member on Jan. 22, 2014 at 9:46 PM
7 moms liked this
I keep everything in my brain...probably why my house is a disaster. ..
mary716
by Ruby Member on Jan. 22, 2014 at 9:48 PM
Bump
Mixer_Star
by Bronze Member on Jan. 22, 2014 at 9:48 PM
1 mom liked this
This may be my favorite piece of writing I've read tonight.

Quoting mary716: As I sit here enjoying a bowl of piping hot leftover homemade chicky soup for my snack, all is quiet upstairs which means the minions have drifted off to Lala land and hubby is obnoxiously guffawing at An Idiot Abroad via Netflix, I am pondering my day for tomorrow. Cleaning being on the top of my list, it made wonder: do the wondrous mothers of that special little nook on the internet called Cafemom use any smartphone apps to keep their cleaning routines organized? Or do they simply write out a list? Tell me, my dear peers, what do you do to stay organized?
mary716
by Ruby Member on Jan. 22, 2014 at 9:49 PM
1 mom liked this
Haha thank you!

Quoting Mixer_Star: This may be my favorite piece of writing I've read tonight.

Quoting mary716: As I sit here enjoying a bowl of piping hot leftover homemade chicky soup for my snack, all is quiet upstairs which means the minions have drifted off to Lala land and hubby is obnoxiously guffawing at An Idiot Abroad via Netflix, I am pondering my day for tomorrow. Cleaning being on the top of my list, it made wonder: do the wondrous mothers of that special little nook on the internet called Cafemom use any smartphone apps to keep their cleaning routines organized? Or do they simply write out a list? Tell me, my dear peers, what do you do to stay organized?
readyforhim
by Gold Member on Jan. 22, 2014 at 9:50 PM
1 mom liked this

I work and clean a bit each night so I could keep the house organized and mopping, laundry, groceries on Saturdays

Corasmom43
by Member on Jan. 22, 2014 at 9:51 PM
1 mom liked this
Color note. it gives you the option to do checklist or text. you can move tasks up or down on the list in order of importance. I use it every day

mary716
by Ruby Member on Jan. 22, 2014 at 9:52 PM
I sit down usually once a week and write out my weekly shopping list. I try to write out a cleaning to do list...get bored and end up doodling all over it. But amazingly my house stays clean. I just want to be a little more organized with it

Quoting readyforhim:

I work and clean a bit each night so I could keep the house organized and mopping, laundry, groceries on Saturdays

-42-
by Platinum Member on Jan. 22, 2014 at 9:52 PM
1 mom liked this
Omfg, An Idiot Abroad is on streaming??!?!!

mary716
by Ruby Member on Jan. 22, 2014 at 9:54 PM
I have the redheaded step child of smart phones...the Nokia Lumia 810...aka the windows phone 8...aka dumb ass phone. I wonder if it will actually let me get that app

Quoting Corasmom43: Color note. it gives you the option to do checklist or text. you can move tasks up or down on the list in order of importance. I use it every day

mary716
by Ruby Member on Jan. 22, 2014 at 9:55 PM
Yes ma'am it is, my husband and I love Ricky Gervais

Quoting -42-: Omfg, An Idiot Abroad is on streaming??!?!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)