Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

post-period question (tmi, disgusting. you've been warned)

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 2 Replies
I'm gonna try to explain this as well as possible.

I had my cycle from the 8th until about the 16 or 17... but around the 15, it was combined with what I'm guessing is old blood (dark)

From the 19, my regular period (red blood), was finished but I was still having the dark blood... a little would end up on the tampon, but I've since stopped using that and just used a panty liner.

It's still the same thing- very little would end up on the liner itself but when wiping, it'd be on the tp... I usually wipe from front to back, but my upper vaginal area (the clit area)- I used tp there and blood was there too! Just old blood.

It's the 22nd now and it's still going on! Wtf.

I shower every day, sometimes twice a day. I wash my privates with a clothe with no soap.

I have an appointment with my obgyn next week, but I've been freaking out, still freaking out!

Does this happen to other people? This is far from my normal. Nothing has changed eating wise, exercise wise. Just additional stress.

I do have pcos and sometimes won't have a cycle for months on end, but I've been pretty regular since mid last year (2013).
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 22, 2014 at 10:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 22, 2014 at 10:38 PM
Bump
ShannaBee
by Platinum Member on Jan. 22, 2014 at 10:40 PM
I had a period for three months straight. My condition was stress related and hasn't happened again, thank God.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)