Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Have you ever taken Ambien

Posted by on Jan. 22, 2014 at 10:43 PM
  • 50 Replies

A friend of mine was taking it and has had some crazy reactions to it, like shopping in her sleep and crazy texting.  Just wondering if any of you have had any reactions.

by on Jan. 22, 2014 at 10:43 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
inspain
by Platinum Member on Jan. 22, 2014 at 10:44 PM

I've heard a lot of that.  But I took it and it did absolutely nothing.  

Bubbie0809
by Ruby Member on Jan. 22, 2014 at 10:44 PM
I took it, but I had nothing crazy happen. But I have heard it could
momwriter
by Gold Member on Jan. 22, 2014 at 10:45 PM
I've taken it with no reactions except feeling hung over the next day.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jan. 22, 2014 at 10:45 PM
I took it once. It knocked me out. I couldn't feel my toes for two days. Hell, I didn't even know I had toes for two days. I passed out and was in the exact same position 12 hour later. I felt horrible after. I hated it.
Supervane
by Ruby Member on Jan. 22, 2014 at 10:46 PM
Yes, makes me crazy
Mashnut3161
by on Jan. 22, 2014 at 10:46 PM

every night for multiple years. after a while the effects lessen.

jowens8907
by Silver Member on Jan. 22, 2014 at 10:46 PM
1 mom liked this
Haha yes! When I was a teenager I was taking it. Apparently I walked into my moms room complaining about the platypus under my pillow. I said something about he was playing the drums and it was rude because I prefer the guitar but he wasn't listening because he was an inconsiderate ass. She laughed so hard she almost peed herself.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 22, 2014 at 10:47 PM

Yes. I would eat in the middle of the night (or so my hubby would say). I stopped taking it for that reason and for the extreme memory loss I suffered from it

Mashnut3161
by on Jan. 22, 2014 at 10:48 PM

when I first took it. I used to call people. cook, eat. have sex. I even drove once When I took it when I was the only one home. That time I took it thinking it was a different med. My husband had put it in the same bottle as the other med and they looked exactly the same

tmmom2
by Bronze Member on Jan. 22, 2014 at 10:48 PM

LMAO!

Quoting jowens8907: Haha yes! When I was a teenager I was taking it. Apparently I walked into my moms room complaining about the platypus under my pillow. I said something about he was playing the drums and it was rude because I prefer the guitar but he wasn't listening because he was an inconsiderate ass. She laughed so hard she almost peed herself.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)