Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I AM DONE NOW!!

Posted by on Jan. 23, 2014 at 3:40 AM
  • 7 Replies

Well, looks like I'm done for the night. I've been on the computer that is in our bedroom for a while toggling back and forth between the internet and writing on my book. DH has just went to bed and is listening to music with headphones but is singing so I can't concentrate at all. Guess I'm done writing for the night.

by on Jan. 23, 2014 at 3:40 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
oliveoyl214
by Bronze Member on Jan. 23, 2014 at 3:57 AM

have a good night

Routinemaintreq
by Member on Jan. 23, 2014 at 4:00 AM

What type of book are you writing?

NBean311
by Chivette on Jan. 23, 2014 at 4:10 AM

It cracks me up when people sing with headphones on. It's like putting sunglasses on, and staring directly at the sun. So silly. 

the_dude
by abides on Jan. 23, 2014 at 4:18 AM

yeah i dh knows it's best for everyone if  he keeps his singing to the bathroom and garage.. he can play the guitar, banjo, harmonica alll he wants.. but singing... is a no no.. 

Bleacher-mom
by Silver Member on Jan. 25, 2014 at 2:54 AM

This new one I'm working on is fiction. Little bit of romance, little bit of action all mixed in with a father and son trying to get their relationship back.

Quoting Routinemaintreq:

What type of book are you writing?

Bleacher-mom
by Silver Member on Jan. 25, 2014 at 2:55 AM

LOL, yep!

Quoting NBean311:

It cracks me up when people sing with headphones on. It's like putting sunglasses on, and staring directly at the sun. So silly. 

Bleacher-mom
by Silver Member on Jan. 25, 2014 at 2:57 AM

LMAO! Sad thing with my DH is he is a great singer, even sings with a band. But some how, some way when he puts in those head phones and can't hear himself, he looses all sense and can't hit a note at all.

Quoting the_dude:

yeah i dh knows it's best for everyone if  he keeps his singing to the bathroom and garage.. he can play the guitar, banjo, harmonica alll he wants.. but singing... is a no no.. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured