Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

teacher put on leave for putting up a modeling add

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 32 Replies

Poll

Question: Should she have been put on leave?

Options:

yes

no

given a warning

other

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 56

View Results

Many "sexxy" pictures but NONE of them are nude. (there are a few where parts of her breasts are exposed and some in skimpy outfits)

Kaitlin Pearson, a 23-year-old teacher’s aide at a Fitchburg elementary school, has been placed on paid administrative leave after some racy photos were sent to school officials.

She was not hiding the partially nude photos which are available online and in ModelsMania magazine.

In an interview with CBS Boston, her father said, “That’s her private life. She’s 23. She’s a grown up woman.”

Fitchburg administrators said that they do background checks on all possible employees but do not check social media websites for any compromising content.

Read More: Should Teachers Be Punished for After School Activities? | http://fun107.com/should-teachers-be-punished-for-after-school-activities/?trackback=tsmclip

her most exposing picture.

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 23, 2014 at 8:44 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 23, 2014 at 8:44 AM

I think people need to start butting the HECK out of teachers lives. If it does not affect how they behave at school BUTT OUT!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 23, 2014 at 8:46 AM

BUMP

Gardeningmom4
by Ruby Member on Jan. 23, 2014 at 8:47 AM
People need to get the heck over it.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 23, 2014 at 8:47 AM

Added a poll

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 23, 2014 at 8:50 AM
No she shouldn't be fired. But paid leave is also not the same as fired. Sounds like they're deciding what to do still to avoid public backlash.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 23, 2014 at 8:52 AM

some mommy saw it and was jealous, lol

I dont think she has done any different from what society dictates. As a matter of fact I have notice quite a few posts lately of some of you showing your bodies. If she shouldnt teach children then I guess all of you that show your bodies on the internet better loose your children and jobs too.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 23, 2014 at 8:54 AM

BUMP

LyTe684
by Ruby Member on Jan. 23, 2014 at 8:55 AM
2 moms liked this
As sucky as a teachers pay is, they should STFU and mind their own business unless she's posting the pictures on the classroom wall.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 23, 2014 at 8:57 AM

LMAO!

Quoting LyTe684: As sucky as a teachers pay is, they should STFU and mind their own business unless she's posting the pictures on the classroom wall.

tansyflower
by on Jan. 23, 2014 at 8:58 AM
1 mom liked this

my sister is a teacher and i cant tell you the pains she takes to make sure her reputation stays clean. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN