Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

its finally happened!!! *update with mug shot*

Posted by   + Show Post

http://www.cnn.com/2014/01/23/showbiz/justin-bieber-arrest/

bawhahaha!! little punk ass....

by on Jan. 23, 2014 at 11:08 AM
Replies (21-30):
Vamp
by Gold Member on Jan. 23, 2014 at 11:25 AM
1 mom liked this

LOL

256bamamom
by Bronze Member on Jan. 23, 2014 at 11:25 AM
1 mom liked this

Yes I too had to cuckle when I read that this morning.....19 year olds aren't mature enough to have the money he has.....at 19 the crap this lil ass has done.....I frankly hope they charge him and find him guilty and deport his dumb ass......Hey Canada ....you can have this one back......

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 23, 2014 at 11:27 AM
I agree.

Quoting handy0318:

I'm totally indifferent to Bieber as an entertainer. I couldn't even name one of his songs. Not my taste.

I do however, find it sad, when any kid his age is on a clear "crash and burn" path. He is still just a teenager.

Mom-to-2kids
by Ruby Member on Jan. 23, 2014 at 11:29 AM

all the more reason this little punk needs to be stopped before he kills someone...he needs a big fat kick in the ass

Quoting handy0318:

I'm totally indifferent to Bieber as an entertainer. I couldn't even name one of his songs. Not my taste.

I do however, find it sad, when any kid his age is on a clear "crash and burn" path. He is still just a teenager.

elfling811
by Niki on Jan. 23, 2014 at 11:30 AM
Good. So, when is she going to be deported? I can't wait for her to go home.
handy0318
by Platinum Member on Jan. 23, 2014 at 11:32 AM

Still, I fail to see why supposedly grown, mature women are so gleeful about a clearly troubled teenager. Why he would have so many troubles is clear. Why mother's are cracking up about them... not so much. 

Quoting Mom-to-2kids:

all the more reason this little punk needs to be stopped before he kills someone...he needs a big fat kick in the ass

Quoting handy0318:

Mom-to-2kids
by Ruby Member on Jan. 23, 2014 at 11:32 AM

we can only hope....

Quoting elfling811: Good. So, when is she going to be deported? I can't wait for her to go home.

Mom-to-2kids
by Ruby Member on Jan. 23, 2014 at 11:33 AM

because he was making jokes about being above the law when his buddy got arrested last week...

Quoting handy0318:

Still, I fail to see why supposedly grown, mature women are so gleeful about a clearly troubled teenager. Why he would have so many troubles is clear. Why mother's are cracking up about them... not so much. 

Quoting Mom-to-2kids:

Quoting handy0318:

handy0318
by Platinum Member on Jan. 23, 2014 at 11:40 AM

How to do think people gain a moral compass?  How do children, who start out in life being self-centered little gods of their own little universe wind up being compassionate, caring, mature adults?  Generally, it's the guidence they get through the teen years that complete that character building that's essential in making a mature person.

Kids like Bieber, Cyrus, Lohan, Spears... they don't get any of that in their teen years. They live in the fan crazed bubble that allows them to do no wrong, where the adults that they are making millions for, give them everything they want and protect them from all consequences...and then, when they don't turn out to be well-adjusted, mature teenagers and young adults, people are gleefully pile on them and rejoice and bash them when they crash and burn. Nice.

Quoting Mom-to-2kids:

because he was making jokes about being above the law when his buddy got arrested last week...

Quoting handy0318:

Quoting Mom-to-2kids:

Quoting handy0318:

Mom-to-2kids
by Ruby Member on Jan. 23, 2014 at 11:42 AM

meh...think what you will...im glad my kids dont listen to his crappy music and dont look up to him like so many unfortunate kids do...

Quoting handy0318:

How to do think people gain a moral compass?  How do children, who start out in life being self-centered little gods of their own little universe wind up being compassionate, caring, mature adults?  Generally, it's the guidence they get through the teen years that complete that character building that's essential in making a mature person.

Kids like Bieber, Cyrus, Lohan, Spears... they don't get any of that in their teen years. They live in the fan crazed bubble that allows them to do no wrong, where the adults that they are making millions for, give them everything they want and protect them from all consequences...and then, when they don't turn out to be well-adjusted, mature teenagers and young adults, people are gleefully pile on them and rejoice and bash them when they crash and burn. Nice.

Quoting Mom-to-2kids:

Quoting handy0318:

Quoting Mom-to-2kids:

Quoting handy0318:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)