Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

its finally happened!!! *update with mug shot*

Posted by   + Show Post

http://www.cnn.com/2014/01/23/showbiz/justin-bieber-arrest/

bawhahaha!! little punk ass....

by on Jan. 23, 2014 at 11:08 AM
Replies (31-40):
Mom-to-2kids
by Emerald Member on Jan. 23, 2014 at 11:44 AM

and if being GLAD this little prick was arrested before he killed someone makes me horrible then oh well. maybe he will see this as a wake up call and fix his shit before it get worse

Quoting handy0318:

How to do think people gain a moral compass?  How do children, who start out in life being self-centered little gods of their own little universe wind up being compassionate, caring, mature adults?  Generally, it's the guidence they get through the teen years that complete that character building that's essential in making a mature person.

Kids like Bieber, Cyrus, Lohan, Spears... they don't get any of that in their teen years. They live in the fan crazed bubble that allows them to do no wrong, where the adults that they are making millions for, give them everything they want and protect them from all consequences...and then, when they don't turn out to be well-adjusted, mature teenagers and young adults, people are gleefully pile on them and rejoice and bash them when they crash and burn. Nice.

Quoting Mom-to-2kids:

because he was making jokes about being above the law when his buddy got arrested last week...

Quoting handy0318:

Still, I fail to see why supposedly grown, mature women are so gleeful about a clearly troubled teenager. Why he would have so many troubles is clear. Why mother's are cracking up about them... not so much. 

Quoting Mom-to-2kids:

all the more reason this little punk needs to be stopped before he kills someone...he needs a big fat kick in the ass

Quoting handy0318:

I'm totally indifferent to Bieber as an entertainer. I couldn't even name one of his songs. Not my taste.

I do however, find it sad, when any kid his age is on a clear "crash and burn" path. He is still just a teenager.

handy0318
by Ruby Member on Jan. 23, 2014 at 11:51 AM

My kids aren't Bieber fans either... Dd is into Black Viel Brides and ds is a Of Monsters and Men kind of guy. I've taught my kids not to look to celebrities as any kind of "hero" or role-models, because celebrity in America is such a cannibalistic type of thing... this thread is sort of proof of that..."Society is going to make you live in a glass bowl high on a pedestal and if you fail we are going to eat you alive" mentality. It's bad enough when people pour out the hate on celebrities like Paltrow or Chris Brown...but they are adults and they know what they're getting into. I do feel sorry for the little kids that wind up celebrities though. They make millions of dollars for adults and then, 9 times out of 10, get chewed up and spit out, without ever having had any kind of parental raising that is necessary to become a well-adjusted adult.

Quoting Mom-to-2kids:

meh...think what you will...im glad my kids dont listen to his crappy music and dont look up to him like so many unfortunate kids do...

Quoting handy0318:

How to do think people gain a moral compass?  How do children, who start out in life being self-centered little gods of their own little universe wind up being compassionate, caring, mature adults?  Generally, it's the guidence they get through the teen years that complete that character building that's essential in making a mature person.

Kids like Bieber, Cyrus, Lohan, Spears... they don't get any of that in their teen years. They live in the fan crazed bubble that allows them to do no wrong, where the adults that they are making millions for, give them everything they want and protect them from all consequences...and then, when they don't turn out to be well-adjusted, mature teenagers and young adults, people are gleefully pile on them and rejoice and bash them when they crash and burn. Nice.

Quoting Mom-to-2kids:

because he was making jokes about being above the law when his buddy got arrested last week...

Quoting handy0318:

Still, I fail to see why supposedly grown, mature women are so gleeful about a clearly troubled teenager. Why he would have so many troubles is clear. Why mother's are cracking up about them... not so much. 

Quoting Mom-to-2kids:

all the more reason this little punk needs to be stopped before he kills someone...he needs a big fat kick in the ass

Quoting handy0318:

I'm totally indifferent to Bieber as an entertainer. I couldn't even name one of his songs. Not my taste.

I do however, find it sad, when any kid his age is on a clear "crash and burn" path. He is still just a teenager.

handy0318
by Ruby Member on Jan. 23, 2014 at 11:54 AM

Don't get sanctimonious... You're not glad because others are now safer on the roads. You're glad because a 19 year old kid who you don't even know is a "punk ass" a "little prick" is taking a fall. 

Quoting Mom-to-2kids:

and if being GLAD this little prick was arrested before he killed someone makes me horrible then oh well. maybe he will see this as a wake up call and fix his shit before it get worse

Quoting handy0318:

Quoting Mom-to-2kids:

Quoting handy0318:

Quoting Mom-to-2kids:

Quoting handy0318:

Mom-to-2kids
by Emerald Member on Jan. 23, 2014 at 11:57 AM

nope, im glad this kid who thinks hes a god was arrested while driving drunk...im glad he didnt have a chance to kill anyone, and i hope he never will...yes i think hes a little prick because he acts like one...

Quoting handy0318:

Don't get sanctimonious... You're not glad because others are now safer on the roads. You're glad because a 19 year old kid who you don't even know is a "punk ass" a "little prick" is taking a fall. 

Quoting Mom-to-2kids:

Quoting handy0318:

Quoting Mom-to-2kids:

Quoting handy0318:

Quoting Mom-to-2kids:

Quoting handy0318:

Mom-to-2kids
by Emerald Member on Jan. 23, 2014 at 12:12 PM

BUMP!

steph0420
by on Jan. 23, 2014 at 12:13 PM
He needs to spend a night in a cell with big bubba
o.O....
by Cara on Jan. 23, 2014 at 12:17 PM
Little shit.
Mom-to-2kids
by Emerald Member on Jan. 23, 2014 at 12:18 PM

he looks waaay to happy....

Quoting o.O....: Little shit.

CorpCityGrl
by Platinum Member on Jan. 23, 2014 at 12:19 PM

I laughed when I heard this too. It was only a matter of time.

kns2004
by Silver Member on Jan. 23, 2014 at 12:20 PM
Lol, i agree, hes a punk ass bitch!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN