Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

What is wrong with my face?! might be graphic for those with very sensitive stomachs

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 46 Replies
2 moms liked this

Mobile Photo

I will post more photos in the replies. ☆ I have seen a dr☆ he didn't know what it was!!
Ok, I wanted to get that out first and foremost. I will probably make another appointment on Monday.
Here's the story and symptoms.
First, there is no puss, or drainage. I keep thinking maybe staff, or something similar. I have had staff infections in the past, but they always had puss and a lot of nasty stuff.
This started about a month ago. I started getting nasty painful sores all over my face. They look like cysts. Only clear fluid would come out if I squeezed them. They hung around for weeks, then would clear up. I thought it was some type of strange cystic acne at the age of 29. I saw the Dr and at first he said it was shingles, but I knew it couldn't be that. I started putting cortisone cream, and A and D diaper rash cream, followed by aloe and they cleared up. I thought maybe it was a reaction to some diet supplements I was taking. I discontinued using the supplements and they went away for 3 weeks or so. Number 1 spot on my cheek is one that hung around. It showed up from last time and it never got any better or worse. I put hydrogen peroxide and tea tree oil on it. One day I was washing my face and the scab came off. I looked in it, and what i saw was very disturbing. It had like 7 different heads in it. Imagine what comes out of a black head times 20, times 30! It had huge heads in it! They were as long as my pinky nail, they were the consistency of rubber or cork, rather hard but squishy, and they were clear or white. They were extremely deep and difficult to get out. They had a lot of pressure behind them and i could hear a rather loud pop when they would finally come out. I thought #1 was clearing up after I got these heads out, but it came back with 4 more heads. I tried not to squeeze or pop it this time.
All of a sudden, #2 POPS up! I can't tell if it is the same thing or something else. #2 feels hotter and it's a bit more angry then #1. Still no puss or oozing from either.
Anybody know what these could be? ???
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 23, 2014 at 9:44 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 23, 2014 at 9:46 PM

Mobile Photo

For obvious reasons i want my identity kept out lol
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 23, 2014 at 9:46 PM

Mobile Photo

Sorry I know these are not great pics!
OwlNuggets
by HAIL NUGGY! on Jan. 23, 2014 at 9:47 PM
9 moms liked this

I'm really having a hard time focusing and being serious with these fucking hilarious censor stickers.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 23, 2014 at 9:47 PM

Mobile Photo

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 23, 2014 at 9:48 PM
Hey! What can I say! I had fun! ;)

Quoting OwlNuggets:

I'm really having a hard time focusing and being serious with these fucking hilarious censor stickers.

JanineDeer
by Janine on Jan. 23, 2014 at 9:48 PM

Wow.. I hope you can find a GOOD dermatologist to help you out! Looks like NO fun and I would want to know what was up too.

OwlNuggets
by HAIL NUGGY! on Jan. 23, 2014 at 9:50 PM

Good to know you still have your sense of humor even while dealing with what looks to be some seriously painful shit going on.

I think you should definitely put ice compresses on your cheeks to manage some of that swelling and I concur that it looks like it could be staph.

Quoting Anonymous: Hey! What can I say! I had fun! ;)

AVE SATANAS!
EvaTheDiva2
by Gold Member on Jan. 23, 2014 at 9:50 PM
Dermatoligist?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 23, 2014 at 9:50 PM
look up butterfly lupus rash
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 23, 2014 at 9:51 PM
Thanks i don't know what else to do at this point.
Do you think it is staff without puss or drainage? Shouldn't tea tree oil kill staff?

Quoting OwlNuggets:

Good to know you still have your sense of humor even while dealing with what looks to be some seriously painful shit going on.

I think you should definitely put ice compresses on your cheeks to manage some of that swelling and I concur that it looks like it could be staph.

Quoting Anonymous: Hey! What can I say! I had fun! ;)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)