Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

please help this tom boy..

Posted by   + Show Post

At 27 i no longer want to be a tom boy. I want to dress my age.  I want to look pretty/ beautiful. But i have no idea where to shop.  Plus im taking a trip in march and need dresses, skirt, short, and heels. Where would someone my age shop.     sorry not a good pic.  I'm 5'4'' 156lbs and a size 8  if that helps 

by on Jan. 24, 2014 at 8:24 AM
Replies (31-37):
HeatherMarieT88
by Bronze Member on Jan. 25, 2014 at 2:32 AM

Mobile Photo

I think a dress like this would be good for a tomboy who wants to dress up and has bigger hips. The dress tapers at the waist but keeps widening towards the bottom. Pair it with a nice necklace and flats since you probably don't wear high heels.
HeatherMarieT88
by Bronze Member on Jan. 25, 2014 at 2:36 AM

Mobile Photo

Basically the same dress without long sleeves and a different color. Those are both found from Kohl's.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 25, 2014 at 2:39 AM
Wax the brows
HeatherMarieT88
by Bronze Member on Jan. 25, 2014 at 2:39 AM

Mobile Photo

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 25, 2014 at 3:00 AM
Make up would help out a lot
Mashnut3161
by on Jan. 25, 2014 at 3:02 AM

buy a dress, wear make up. I dunno.

HeatherMarieT88
by Bronze Member on Jan. 25, 2014 at 11:13 AM
Lol I mixed up a quote from another poster who commented she has bigger hips. Lol sorry for the confusion. But still I wouldn't go with any crazy girly flowery patterns or leopard prints if you're a tomboy lol

Quoting HeatherMarieT88:

Mobile Photo

I think a dress like this would be good for a tomboy who wants to dress up and has bigger hips. The dress tapers at the waist but keeps widening towards the bottom. Pair it with a nice necklace and flats since you probably don't wear high heels.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)