Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

government f***ing me over...yes its a welfare post

Posted by on Jan. 24, 2014 at 11:11 AM
  • 6 Replies

im on welfare in my country as i left my husband. And as i have posted before my dad got sick suddenly (brain bleed that needed emerge surgery and he cant move one side) and i had to place my mom in a old age home. 

well I had to get POA on my father becouse i need to start paying for my moms home. My mom is basicly a vegtable body but her mind is there. it sucks. So i cant get POA on her as I have to go to court. 

Well When i went to the welfare office i asked them about help getting the POA on my mom since i cant afford it. They talked with a few of the diffrent managers and I found out that if i get POA and my name goes on there acct so i can sign for cheques I loose my welfare. 

Im fucked. I got POA on my father, I have to start paying fo rmy moms home. I have to keep paying for my parents rental house and bills that are coming in. And now Im looking my income. I cant apply to work right now as I have to keep goign back and forth to the hosoptials. My dad just got moved to a closer one thank god. And with 2 of 3 kids in school.....

I just feel so fucked over. I have enough to pay rent for feb. But after that? I dont know. 

I just need a place to vent. I cant post on FB as i have a few family members on there, and a few people I know are anti welfare.  Im just so angry. So much crap going on and here I am not knowing if I can pay my rent or get food for my kids. 

by on Jan. 24, 2014 at 11:11 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
MrsDavidB25
by Stacey on Jan. 24, 2014 at 11:14 AM

I'm sorry. Hang in there.

FelineTopic
by on Jan. 24, 2014 at 11:15 AM
You live off the rental income. You move into your parent's home and you learn to make what you have work for you....

And...

You enjoy the time you have left with your family...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Clubpenguin
by Silver Member on Jan. 24, 2014 at 11:17 AM
Can't you move in your parents house?
FlyingHottie
by Gold Member on Jan. 24, 2014 at 11:21 AM

i rent, and they rent. There rental house is one town over. 

if i move there i have to take my kids out of the school that has givent them so much suport. 

i will have $50 left over after my child tax exvery month to use for groceries for a family of 4. 

Quoting FelineTopic: You live off the rental income. You move into your parent's home and you learn to make what you have work for you....

And...

You enjoy the time you have left with your family...

FlyingHottie
by Gold Member on Jan. 24, 2014 at 11:22 AM

I wish. My dad is also a bit of a horder. Everything in his house has to go to the dumps except for a few pictures on the walls and a few family things. 

Quoting Clubpenguin: Can't you move in your parents house?

othermom
by Ruby Member on Jan. 24, 2014 at 11:27 AM

Good luck and take care

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN