Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

What is this???

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 4 Replies

Mobile Photo

What kind if rash does this look like??? It's on my legs, popped up out of nowhere today!
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 24, 2014 at 12:07 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
bluebunnybabe
by Ruby Member on Jan. 24, 2014 at 12:08 PM
I used to get rashes like that all the time from new detergent, soap, anything. Always went away pretty quick if I took a benedryl. I still keep them around the house.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 24, 2014 at 12:09 PM

It's really hard to tell in this picture.  But, it looks like an allergy rash of some sort.  Either something you came in contact with or possibly ate?

My youngest dd is allergic to perfumes in soaps and such.  So, I had to wash all her clothes in special laundry detergent.  Otherwise, she would get a rash like that.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 24, 2014 at 12:10 PM
I did get new detergent but it's the free and clear kind. It would be weird if I were allergic to it, though lol

Quoting bluebunnybabe: I used to get rashes like that all the time from new detergent, soap, anything. Always went away pretty quick if I took a benedryl. I still keep them around the house.
bluebunnybabe
by Ruby Member on Jan. 24, 2014 at 12:12 PM
I don't know about now but when I was younger I was allergic to Ivory which was supposed to be about the most hypoallergenic soap available back then.

Quoting Anonymous: I did get new detergent but it's the free and clear kind. It would be weird if I were allergic to it, though lol

Quoting bluebunnybabe: I used to get rashes like that all the time from new detergent, soap, anything. Always went away pretty quick if I took a benedryl. I still keep them around the house.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)