Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

How do you fake pregnancies? Ugh

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 86 Replies

Watching dr Phil, I'm just curious, how the hell do you fake a pregnancy? I mean do you not ask about OB appointments? Ultrasounds? I mean going through 3 pregnancies, faking one seems too much work, and nearly impossible unless your family is idiotic or you do live a distance and not see family, but I don't know. Ugh. Women are some cruel creatures. 

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 24, 2014 at 3:07 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 24, 2014 at 4:28 PM
I had a friend who used to fake pregnancies. She would use ultrasounds off of google and have a miscarriage before she even really started showing. The sad part is, she was in the 8th grade when she started doing this and everyone believed her.
Mom-to-2kids
by Ruby Member on Jan. 24, 2014 at 4:30 PM
I know a girl who faked one all the way up til she claimed she lost the baby @38 weeks...
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 24, 2014 at 4:31 PM
I don't get this either. I've heard of it but I don't know how you actually would do that and why! Is it like in arrested development with a fake belly or something?!
JaeMommy07
by Gold Member on Jan. 24, 2014 at 4:31 PM

I know a girl who faked 1 pregnancy and it's suspected she faked a twin pregnancy.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jan. 24, 2014 at 4:34 PM
The girl i know faked and always "miscarried" before she showed.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Jan. 24, 2014 at 4:34 PM
Honest to god. There is a mental disorder that causes your body to act and BE physically pregnant, like, big belly, morning sickness, the whole 100 yards, except there is no fetus.

And this happened to my very very good male friend.

His gf at the time got a positive pregnancy test, directly as the relationship was ending, so naturally he stayed for the baby, but on "delivery day" they did an ultra sound, and there was no baby.

It was bizarre and caused a LOT of emotional crap for all of us...
cali_gurl
by Gold Member on Jan. 24, 2014 at 4:35 PM

These women who do this are sad and mental, attention seekers.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Jan. 24, 2014 at 4:35 PM

My SIL does it all the time. Like every time I turn around she is like, Oh I am having a miscarriage.. She also tried to convince my sister and I that she was doing pot and meth and we both laughed to her face because she was obviously doing neither. She purposefully wrecked her car because she wanted attention.. This girl is messed up.

MIA0223
by Emerald Member on Jan. 24, 2014 at 4:36 PM
Idk, even with all that, some family members thought I was faking with DD.
I had sonogram pics with my name and social security number and birthdate on them!
My dad asked the nurse when I was in labor if I was really pregnant... she said "she wouldn't be here if she wasn't!"
I didn't show and DD would not move when anyone touched my stomach!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Jan. 24, 2014 at 4:36 PM
http://www.fakeababy.com
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)