Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Most will call me naive.

Posted by on Jan. 24, 2014 at 6:26 PM
  • 133 Replies
1 mom liked this

According to CafeMom I trust my husband too much. 

I am a SAHM, I rely 100% on my husbands income and have since I got pregnant with our first child, who just turned 9. 

I am in school full time right now and DH co-signed my loans because I don't have any credit because I haven't worked in 10 years. 

I trust my husband 1000000%. I don't go through his phone, I don't go through his emails and I certainly don't track him through his phone like some women on here do. 

I KNOW my husband will NEVER cheat on me, ever and no one will every convince me otherwise. 

I KNOW my husband will NEVER leave me either. 

We've been married 11 years, together for 13 years and we've been friends 18 years. 

I live a very happy and content life because I don't worry about my husbands actions because I know he will always be there for me and our children. 

Anyone else trust there husbands completely? I feel like I am in the minority here. 

”Nonsense wakes up the brain cells. And it helps develop a sense of humor, which is awfully important in this day and age.” - Dr. Seuss. 

by on Jan. 24, 2014 at 6:26 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
alexsmomaubrys2
by Ruby Member on Jan. 24, 2014 at 6:27 PM

BUMP!

Bubbie0809
by Dreaded hippie on Jan. 24, 2014 at 6:27 PM
2 moms liked this

I completely trust mine also.

AuntieM
by Gold Member on Jan. 24, 2014 at 6:28 PM
I do.
Freela
by Platinum Member on Jan. 24, 2014 at 6:30 PM
3 moms liked this

I trust my husband.  His was the sole income for ten years, and he also helped me pay to go back to school.  I don't go through his phone (and would be angry if he went through mine.)  I don't think he'd cheat.  I don't worry about it.  We've had ups and downs over 16 years of marriage and 20 years of being a couple, but fidelity/deceit has never been an issue.

But on top of trusting him, I also trust myself that I would be okay if he were to cheat or leave.  I would still manage with my kids.  I have other people in my life who would be there for me.  It would be emotionally hard, but I would come out of it with my head up and my feet on the ground and would carry on. 

To me, the flip side of having trust in someone is having faith in yourself to handle whatever happens. 

PinkButterfly66
by Emerald Member on Jan. 24, 2014 at 6:32 PM

Me.  I trust mine 100%.  I married a truly good man.

Hoppers33
by Gold Member on Jan. 24, 2014 at 6:33 PM
I do trust mine. I have a different situation, I work and have for most of our marriage, but I don't do the spying thing either. Dh works out of town on a regular basis and I still don't worry. There's never been any reason at all in 13 years not to trust him. I don't know how to explain it and I'm sure people think I'm niave as well, but I KNOW him well enough to know if he's lying.
Cass1986
by Bronze Member on Jan. 24, 2014 at 6:35 PM
2 moms liked this
I trust mine completely. But relying and depending on him and not being able to support yourself without him has nothing to do with trust. It's simply irresponsible. He could die tomorrow, he could be in an accident and be in a coma, he could lose his job and have no luck finding another. You need to be prepared to care for yourself and your kids.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jan. 24, 2014 at 6:36 PM
1 mom liked this
Sad thing is it the ones like you who get screwed over the worst.
suzanneyea
by Ruby Member on Jan. 24, 2014 at 6:37 PM

I trust mine completely. I don't trust myself as much!

vegaswife2011
by LMAO on Jan. 24, 2014 at 6:38 PM

Guess I'm naive too. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)