Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Just feeling a little down, jealous, and maybe like I'm missing something.

Posted by on Jan. 24, 2014 at 8:01 PM
  • 8 Replies
Don't get me wrong ladies, I think it's grat you find yourself trusting you hubby 100%, feeling super secure on your relationship and having the whole white picket fence and happily ever after you've always dreamed of. I know jealousy is a horrid wasteful emotion and let's face it green is a bad color on me but I do find myself wondering where I went horribly wrong. I'm ending a 9 year marriage with someone I never really trusted too much. I'm so happy for those of you who are so content in your lives. Don't get me wrong I'm blessed beyond belief but having a stable relationship was never a blessing I had unfortunately. Thanks for reading and love to you all <3
by on Jan. 24, 2014 at 8:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
MrsApple
by Gold Member on Jan. 24, 2014 at 8:03 PM

I would bet that you went wrong by marrying someone that you didn't fully trust to begin with.

I'm sorry you're going through this,though.

lowencope
by Platinum Member on Jan. 24, 2014 at 8:07 PM
Probably right. We married too young.

Quoting MrsApple:

I would bet that you went wrong by marrying someone that you didn't fully trust to begin with.

MrsApple
by Gold Member on Jan. 24, 2014 at 8:14 PM

How old?

Quoting lowencope: Probably right. We married too young.

Quoting MrsApple:

lowencope
by Platinum Member on Jan. 24, 2014 at 8:15 PM
I was 19 he was 23

Quoting MrsApple:

How old?

Quoting MrsApple:

elzmnsf
by Gold Member on Jan. 24, 2014 at 8:16 PM
It really has little to do with age. I was 22 and dh was 20 when we wed. I trusted him then as I do now. It's about not jumping in because it feels good but allowing reason and thought to be a part of the decisions you make as well.

Quoting MrsApple:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Okie-chick
by Platinum Member on Jan. 24, 2014 at 8:16 PM
We all make mistakes. I divorced an abusive ex husband and four years later I met my awesome husband.
lowencope
by Platinum Member on Jan. 24, 2014 at 8:25 PM
Thank you. I realize that now but it's too late. I was 19 and the same things weren't important to me then that are now that I've matured and seen what life is about.

Quoting elzmnsf: It really has little to do with age. I was 22 and dh was 20 when we wed. I trusted him then as I do now. It's about not jumping in because it feels good but allowing reason and thought to be a part of the decisions you make as well.

Quoting MrsApple:

Thunderbug75
by Silver Member on Jan. 24, 2014 at 8:35 PM

hugs 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)