Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

What did you learn today?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
You know the saying 'you learn something knew every day' ?

Today I learned that if a pacemaker is placed incorrectly within the heart it can make you hiccup with every heartbeat. And I learned that some creepy lady is saving our pictures! And that the assistant principal of my sons school a hot, but I don't like him.

How about you? What did you learn today (or yesterday, since it is so late)?
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 25, 2014 at 1:02 AM
Replies (41-50):
the_dude
by abides on Jan. 25, 2014 at 2:00 AM

come to me when your six year old is singing...

Quoting -Kit-:

I learned that my 5 year old daughter has memorized the Galaxy Song from Monty Python's the Meaning of Life, and is teaching her friends.

Charming.

Zemilee
by on Jan. 25, 2014 at 2:11 AM

I just got out of the shower and learned, that I sound like a drowning cat when trying to sing along to the radio.

deadlights86
by Platinum Member on Jan. 25, 2014 at 2:11 AM
I learned that a quid is slang for British pound and that 1 US dollar is 1 pound and some change in England
mamax20810
by on Jan. 25, 2014 at 2:12 AM
That both my lil guys have ear infections...but thankfully not pneumonia like I was dreading!!

And that some of these "chicks" obviously have WAY too much time on their hands.
evelynolivesmom
by Gold Member on Jan. 25, 2014 at 2:19 AM

That watching the movie "We're The Millers" with my 90yr. old grandparents is a really bad idea.

-Kit-
by Silver Member on Jan. 25, 2014 at 2:28 AM
1 mom liked this

Oh, she'd totally do it.  When she was 4 she started singing, "Dancing with myself" in a restaurant.

Thank goodness she hasn't seen the whole Meaning of Life movie yet or I'd be putting up with each and every song, not just the Galaxy song.

Quoting the_dude:

Quoting -Kit-:

I learned that my 5 year old daughter has memorized the Galaxy Song from Monty Python's the Meaning of Life, and is teaching her friends.

Charming.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 25, 2014 at 2:35 AM
This isn't a post about you.
You didn't make this post .
Stfu already !!!

Quoting the_dude:

Quoting -Kit-:

Charming.

thetrollcat
by Meow on Jan. 25, 2014 at 2:37 AM

I have learned that people love putting hours and hours posting and creating CM blogs and not get credit for their work because they know as much as we do, there is something mentally wrong with them LOL

Okie-chick
by Platinum Member on Jan. 25, 2014 at 2:41 AM
That at 9 months I'm still quick enough to stop a toddler
the_dude
by abides on Jan. 25, 2014 at 2:43 AM

ok 

guess what... i was done.... gone.. finished.. then you quoted me... so now....you will pay the price for annoying me... and quoting me for no fuciking reason. 

Quoting Anonymous: This isn't a post about you.
You didn't make this post .
Stfu already !!!

Quoting the_dude:

Quoting -Kit-:

Charming.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)