Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Arent you glad that low-rise are going out of style and jeans are getting a face lift?

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2014 at 1:53 AM
  • 26 Replies

I am so glad. my favorite jeans store finally has a pair of jeans that fit me and dont show my butt crack to the whole world. yeah!! what i cant figure out, is why i am addicted to victoria secret p.j.s and underwear. lol

by on Jan. 25, 2014 at 1:53 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
littlesippycup
by Ruby Member on Jan. 25, 2014 at 1:55 AM
1 mom liked this

So how much crack and Boones Farm have you had tonight?

skitskidaddle
by on Jan. 25, 2014 at 1:58 AM

cant you tell, this is a very serious post? i mean, what would we do without crack spackle and buttfloss thong undies? not sure what boones farm is. is that pot? i dont even do sizzurp. im plain jane, i only drink lil bottles of wine occasionally.

Quoting littlesippycup:

littlesippycup
by Ruby Member on Jan. 25, 2014 at 2:03 AM

LOL Boones Farm is really cheap wine..I'm thinking maybe $3-4 a bottle. I can remember when it was $2 LOLOL I've drank the Sangria one a LONG time ago. 

Quoting skitskidaddle:

cant you tell, this is a very serious post? i mean, what would we do without crack spackle and buttfloss thong undies? not sure what boones farm is. is that pot? i dont even do sizzurp. im plain jane, i only drink lil bottles of wine occasionally.

Quoting littlesippycup:

skitskidaddle
by on Jan. 25, 2014 at 2:05 AM

yes i agree, and i was a troll but now just not, i love LOVE sangria.

Quoting littlesippycup:

LOL Boones Farm is really cheap wine..I'm thinking maybe $3-4 a bottle. I can remember when it was $2 LOLOL I've drank the Sangria one a LONG time ago. 

Quoting skitskidaddle:

Quoting littlesippycup:

littlesippycup
by Ruby Member on Jan. 25, 2014 at 2:11 AM

I like white sangria the best. Red is too much for me but I'm a weenie that likes the sweeter wines. 

Quoting skitskidaddle:

Quoting littlesippycup:

Quoting skitskidaddle:

Quoting littlesippycup:

skitskidaddle
by on Jan. 25, 2014 at 2:24 AM

i never tried white kind, i like the red kind so far. any sangria is good. but now for some reason, i must have amaretto. lol 20 bucks a bottle. ugh

Quoting littlesippycup:

I like white sangria the best. Red is too much for me but I'm a weenie that likes the sweeter wines. 

Quoting skitskidaddle:

Quoting littlesippycup:

Quoting skitskidaddle:

Quoting littlesippycup:

littlesippycup
by Ruby Member on Jan. 25, 2014 at 2:27 AM

I don't like amaretto...my mom was always ranting about it when her "friends" all male of course, came over and then she would put my brother and I outside to play in the desert heat in the middle of the day while they "visited" I have a whole lot of issues.

Quoting skitskidaddle:

i never tried white kind, i like the red kind so far. any sangria is good. but now for some reason, i must have amaretto. lol 20 bucks a bottle. ugh

Quoting littlesippycup:

Quoting skitskidaddle:

Quoting littlesippycup:

Quoting skitskidaddle:

Quoting littlesippycup:

skitskidaddle
by on Jan. 25, 2014 at 2:30 AM

ah, why no wonder you didnt develop a taste for it. my mom liked it. my bio mom was like yours. but the mom who raised me was way different. so glad.

Quoting littlesippycup:

I don't like amaretto...my mom was always ranting about it when her "friends" all male of course, came over and then she would put my brother and I outside to play in the desert heat in the middle of the day while they "visited" I have a whole lot of issues.

Quoting skitskidaddle:

Quoting littlesippycup:

Quoting skitskidaddle:

Quoting littlesippycup:

Quoting skitskidaddle:

Quoting littlesippycup:

littlesippycup
by Ruby Member on Jan. 25, 2014 at 2:40 AM
1 mom liked this

I'm glad we chatted =) I'm glad you had a better mom. 

Quoting skitskidaddle:

ah, why no wonder you didnt develop a taste for it. my mom liked it. my bio mom was like yours. but the mom who raised me was way different. so glad.

Quoting littlesippycup:

Quoting skitskidaddle:

Quoting littlesippycup:

Quoting skitskidaddle:

Quoting littlesippycup:

Quoting skitskidaddle:

Quoting littlesippycup:

wooly
by Knitting Maniac on Jan. 25, 2014 at 2:44 AM

Wow, I haven't heard about Boones Farm since the early 70's. I didn't know they still made it. Boy does tag bring back memories!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN