Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

"I'm pregnant so I can't......."

Posted by   + Show Post

..............start an exercise routine, go to school, get a job, get a better job, improve my life, leave my abusive-douche-bag DH/SO/BF, ...yada yada yada..............seriously???? WHY NOT?? 

by on Jan. 25, 2014 at 2:06 AM
Replies (41-48):
Mashnut3161
by on Jan. 25, 2014 at 3:01 AM

why. pregnant women can exercise. they can improve their lives. leave bad situations . get better jobs. ( depending on skills)

Okie-chick
by on Jan. 25, 2014 at 3:02 AM
Drink and smoke
Anonymous
by Anonymous 15 on Jan. 25, 2014 at 3:04 AM

I do have to admit that I was in the process of signing up for college when I found out I was prego, so I didn't start. HOWEVER I was already working 50+ hrs a week and just moved in with SO a couple of months before our wedding. I decided it would just be too much at the time to also try to be a new mommy and take on going to school.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 16 on Jan. 25, 2014 at 3:04 AM

Cause pregnancy is a disability. Or didn't you know?

littlesippycup
by Ruby Member on Jan. 25, 2014 at 3:11 AM

I laid around like a total princess when I was pregnant with my DD. I loved every minute of it. But I was happy like that =)

cdjd23
by Gold Member on Jan. 25, 2014 at 3:40 AM
Seriously you need to lighten up, I made a generalized sarcastic statement. I don't care that you are so sensitive that a blanket comment offends you that much, I had a difficult pregnancy but I'm not going to sit and cry poor me like you.

Quoting MomTo2Boys12: These comments are blasphemy... There are some cases where pregnancy damn near cripples women. I lost nearly 40lbs, had three trips to the hospital, 6 IV bags, and two different medications for nausea just so I could drink water again.

But I guess I was just lazy, yeah? I mean, I almost died. But hey, I should have gotten off my ass to work 40+ hours a week, join the PTA, start baby sitting and run for president...

Quoting cdjd23: Don't you know pregnancy precludes you from doing anything.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 17 on Jan. 25, 2014 at 3:42 AM
Do meth?
OneToughMami
by Ruby Member on Jan. 25, 2014 at 4:03 PM

Wait...can I ride the scooters at the walmarts?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN