Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Age Gap Relationship 17 years apart

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 14 Replies
Do you think a young woman thats 24 will last with her 41 year old man??? Also they do have chidren together. She is a house wife that cooks and serves him his food along with the thier children along with cleaning up behind him along with her children. They been together since she was 19 and went right into being tied down with him. What do you think????? Will they last in your eyes???
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 25, 2014 at 3:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
strictmomhere
by Ruby Member on Jan. 25, 2014 at 3:21 PM
Yes my hubby is much older then me i love it:)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bluebunnybabe
by Ruby Member on Jan. 25, 2014 at 3:21 PM
It might. If they're happy, maybe the age difference doesn't bother them. We have a 15 years difference & it doesn't bother us.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 25, 2014 at 3:21 PM
Well my DF and I are a little over 20 years apart and have been together for nearly 6 years. We are perfectly happy.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 25, 2014 at 3:23 PM

Not my marriage, not my business.

Arwyn724
by on Jan. 25, 2014 at 3:24 PM

It could.  Your post didn't seem to give any reason why it shouldn't work out.

13 year difference didn't work for me, though. Maybe I was just a cougar.....

mtfarms
by Bronze Member on Jan. 25, 2014 at 3:29 PM

DH & I are 15 years apart.  We have been together for 15 years now - married 13 in May.  It is the same as any marriage if it will work or not.

chickadees
by Silver Member on Jan. 25, 2014 at 3:30 PM

As long as they both are happy, treat each other well and accept each others flaws.  Why not!

TexasMomOO1
by Member on Jan. 25, 2014 at 3:51 PM
1 mom liked this

AGE has NOTHING to do with it - UNLESS they let it.  My husband is 48 and I am 72, we met 19 years ago, and will celebrate our 15th anniversary next month!  I already had raised 8 kids (4 adopted) when we met, and we adopted a 3 day old baby when I was 60 and he was 36.  She is now 12 and I homeschool her.  I am far from OLD - my husband swears I am not over 50-52, and that is what everyone thinks I am.    I can do 2X as much as those half my age.  I have NO health problems and take no Rx's.  I refuse to let a NUMBER make me old.

As long as the necessary elements are there, age will not matter.  I say GO for it!

MIA0223
by Emerald Member on Jan. 25, 2014 at 3:52 PM
Depends on the people.
My husband and I are 14 years apart. I am 27, he is 41.
Married 8 years.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
The.Last.Rebel
by Platinum Member on Jan. 25, 2014 at 3:54 PM

My husband is 46, I'm 27. Had our son at 18, married at 19, still together and happy. I don't forsee it changing anytime soon. Yes I think it's possible.

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)