Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I'm pro life, DH is pro choice

Posted by on Jan. 26, 2014 at 11:25 AM
  • 44 Replies
And is a passionate pro choicer. So much so hes closer to just the plain pro abortion side.
I brought up the march 4 life pro life rally and he literally screamed over the phone "THIS IS A GOD DAMN PRO CHOICE HOUSEHOLD"
He then told me that he hoped I'd get raped so I could see why he's pro choice.
What do you do when you and hubby don't agree on stuff?
by on Jan. 26, 2014 at 11:25 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
KairisMama
by Emerald Member on Jan. 26, 2014 at 11:27 AM
1 mom liked this

We agree to disagree. There will always be things a husband and wife won't see eye to eye on.

Tracylynn100
by Silver Member on Jan. 26, 2014 at 11:27 AM
7 moms liked this

If my husband said he wished I would be raped I would think we had bigger issues than conflicting abortion views :-( sorry

zacmacsmomm
by Gold Member on Jan. 26, 2014 at 11:27 AM

Um, who cares if you disagree!  There are a lot of things hub and I don't agree on, so what?  We are 2 different people, would be a boring marriage if we agreed on everything.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jan. 26, 2014 at 11:27 AM
1 mom liked this
Not hope that the other is violated that's for sure. This goes way past differences of opinion and into lack of respect territory.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 26, 2014 at 11:27 AM
If my hubby said that to me..... I'd punch him in the face
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 26, 2014 at 11:28 AM
1 mom liked this

My dh have almost nothing in common, I can barely think of anything at all. With that said we try to always be respectful and tolerant of one another. I think crap in my head of course but just let him follow his own life path and he does the same for me. There have been a few stupid fights (one was over global warming lol!!) but he has NEVER said anything like what your dh said to you. That is some terrifying shit right there. He needs to shut his fucking mouth.

kaybayblee3
by Platinum Member on Jan. 26, 2014 at 11:29 AM

Just argue about it, then make up.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jan. 26, 2014 at 11:29 AM
I really hope you're punishing him in some way for making that rape comment
strongforthem
by Platinum Member on Jan. 26, 2014 at 11:29 AM
Wow. WTF?! I think my husband telling me that he wishes that I would get raped would be a deal breaker for me.

Quoting 65_Redroses: And is a passionate pro choicer. So much so hes closer to just the plain pro abortion side.

I brought up the march 4 life pro life rally and he literally screamed over the phone "THIS IS A GOD DAMN PRO CHOICE HOUSEHOLD"

He then told me that he hoped I'd get raped so I could see why he's pro choice.

What do you do when you and hubby don't agree on stuff?
Retrokitty
by Jasmyne on Jan. 26, 2014 at 11:29 AM

We agree on all the big things. When we disagree about little things we just move on and don't talk about it.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)