Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

My son just got home from his dad/stepmoms and said she didn't make any food for him this weekend

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 276 Replies

I'm furious.

On Friday night, she made a pot roast with green beans, both of which he doesn't like. Overall, he doesn't think she's a great cook. He had two shots at the doctor on Friday morning and he's only 7. She fixed him a plate and he said he didn't want to eat it. She said that if he didn't like it, he could make himself something. He said "I don't want anything else but I don't like the gross food you make!" She said that was fine, cleared his plate and didn't make him anything.

For the rest of the weekend, all Saturday and this morning, breakfast lunch and dinner she didn't make him anything. He said all he ate this weekend was sandwiches and cereal that he made for himself. 

I know he shouldn't have said what he said but seriously? How petty can you be? I'm about to call his father and give him hell.

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 26, 2014 at 2:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 26, 2014 at 2:29 PM
57 moms liked this

Good for her. If he doesn't like her food, she won't make it for His Brattiness. He can make it for himself if he hates hers so much. 

sfigu16
by Platinum Member on Jan. 26, 2014 at 2:29 PM
19 moms liked this
But he did eat, right?

So what's the problem?

So she should go out of her ways because your bratty son doesn't want to eat the food that she prepared? Good for her

Are you trolling right now? I find this whole thing ridiculous. You are raising an entitled little man.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 26, 2014 at 2:29 PM
1 mom liked this
Bump be glad he ate anything
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jan. 26, 2014 at 2:29 PM

You should have called him before you made this post....

HIJKLM
by Ruby Member on Jan. 26, 2014 at 2:29 PM
4 moms liked this
Sounds like your child was being abusive to her, picky and lazy. Id be mad at my kid, not her =\
Jinx-Troublex3
by Silver Member on Jan. 26, 2014 at 2:29 PM
4 moms liked this

Good for her! Ungrateful brat!

Patti-Gee
by Gold Member on Jan. 26, 2014 at 2:30 PM
13 moms liked this

She made food, he chose not to eat it.  There is a difference.

tiredmom29
by Member on Jan. 26, 2014 at 2:30 PM
1 mom liked this

I agree that was really rude for him to say that to her. She did cook so its not like there was no food to eat. He did have food he made so u have no reason to get mad. I  treat my step son whose now 18 like mine when hes here he had same rules and manners or get introuble

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Jan. 26, 2014 at 2:30 PM
4 moms liked this

He should have eaten what she made and also, teach your kid some manners.  What he said was very rude and he can have manners at his age

othermom
by Ruby Member on Jan. 26, 2014 at 2:31 PM
3 moms liked this

I would be fine with it. He needs to watch his attitude. He is capable of making something to eat, she made sure there was something there he could make himself

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)