Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Gay marriages at the Grammys? SMH

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Seriously? I guess nothing is family friendly anymore. My daughters love Katy Perry so I let them watch with me, and they're doing that?

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 26, 2014 at 11:39 PM
Replies (731-740):
AngelaMarie777
by on Jan. 28, 2014 at 10:24 PM
1 mom liked this

When the day of judgment comes...many will wish they did. Kinda brings to remembrance when God spoke to Noah and told him to build the arc. Many didn't believe it would rain and mocked and ridiculed him. Hmmm, wondering how many had wished they had done differently and believed differently when those rains did come? Enjoy your night with a god that has no power and lives not...

Quoting Anonymous:

Not everyone believes in your god. 

Quoting AngelaMarie777:

You women are simply blinded by the WORD of God, or you don't read the Word, or you simply don't care about the Word of God. If you read His word then you would know, it is an abomination to Him. You would know that in His word He tells us, Do not lay with a man as you do with a woman, it is an abomination. Leviticus 18:22

It has nothing to do with who a person loves or doesn't love. Homosexuality is a SPIRIT. It is a SPIRIT that is in the individual. Don't go getting it twisted. It has nothing to do with hate. It has nothing to do with me JUDGING, even though as a BELIEVER, a WOMAN OF THE CLOTH, I can JUDGE according to my FATHERS WORD: Don't judge according to appearance, but judge righteous judgment. This means that we are to judge according to GODS WORD. That is a righteous judgment. You can say what you want, your opinion doesn't matter, everything that I have said is strictly based on THE INFALLIABLE WORD OF GOD. PERIOD.

I

LexsMami
by Silver Member on Jan. 28, 2014 at 11:23 PM
1 mom liked this

LMAO!!!!!!!!!! Omg. See you in hell, "big girl". I've read every version of the Bible, raised in church my whole life, and went to a Christian school...I could school you any day on any subject and you are WRONG. It is not your job to save anyone...that is God's job. How dare you put yourself on such a high pedestal...you are nothing and will always be nothing...don't YOU get it twisted. What a moron and hypocrite. Clearly you have a higher regard for yourself than any deity...setting up false gods and prophets...naughty, naughty!!

Quoting AngelaMarie777:

Little girl, I don't know what bible you're reading, but I led it out in black and white for you. Maybe you need to reread it and get some education because you are surely IGNORANT to the word of God. It is my job to worry about what everyone is doing. Its called SAVING SOULS. However, you wouldn't know anything about that. So speak about what you know. If you are not versed in the BIBLE and what it says in regards to HOMOSEXUALITY, then you really have NOTHING to say. I am in the earth to SAVE SOULS. What are you here for? If you don't follow the WORD of GOD, you surely do hate JESUS...don't get it twisted. Now go back to watching your TV and do have a good night. God Bless you. I pray that you get understanding

Quoting LexsMami: Nobody hates Jesus. We hate what you "followers" have done to the world. Real Christians do not act like you or judge people like you do. Jesus never said anything about homosexuality, but he sure did say that people shouldn't cast stones unless they themselves are sinless. Read the rest of the Bible, especially Leviticus. You break the "laws of God" every day, guaranteed. Get over yourselves and stop worrying about what everyone else is doing.

Quoting Anonymous:
Quoting AngelaMarie777:

You women are simply blinded by the WORD of God, or you don't read the Word, or you simply don't care about the Word of God. If you read His word then you would know, it is an abomination to Him. You would know that in His word He tells us, Do not lay with a man as you do with a woman, it is an abomination. Leviticus 18:22

It has nothing to do with who a person loves or doesn't love. Homosexuality is a SPIRIT. It is a SPIRIT that is in the individual. Don't go getting it twisted. It has nothing to do with hate. It has nothing to do with me JUDGING, even though as a BELIEVER, a WOMAN OF THE CLOTH, I can JUDGE according to my FATHERS WORD: Don't judge according to appearance, but judge righteous judgment. This means that we are to judge according to GODS WORD. That is a righteous judgment. You can say what you want, your opinion doesn't matter, everything that I have said is strictly based on THE INFALLIABLE WORD OF GOD. PERIOD.

I

My sister, we are in the last days, people hate Jesus and his followers.

AngelaMarie777
by on Jan. 28, 2014 at 11:30 PM

I am not a hateful Christian...I am not a christian, that word means nothing. I am a BELIEVER. I am a person who knows that the judgment of the God who created all is about to hit this earth. Why do you guys not fear that? Have you not read REVELATIONS? Do you not know what is about to hit this earth? My attitude, is stearn and to the point. This is not the hour to sugarcoat anything. Why am I wasting my time anyway. What I have said, everyone has heard and now you are responsible for that. You can't say, I didn't know while you stand around applauding them on. REALLY? Why not go out applauding the person that kills? Go out and applaud the abusers? You have no regards for sin, so condone the rest of the world in their sins. conversation. CLOSED...

Quoting Anonymous:

You are a hateful Christian and surely not the kind of person Jesus would like to represent him.  Maybe you should go back and read the Bible.  You're not going to convert many people with your attitude.  

Everyone is put here on Earth for a purpose.  You seem to think your job is saving people, but you are doing a piss-poor job of it.  LexsMami may be saving souls too for all you know, but doing it in a different way.  I run a FB page for equality and human rights, I have almost 20,000 members from all over the world, and I've had countless people tell me I've helped them to see that they are important, I've inspired them, I've even inspired people to go vote when they felt before that their vote didn't matter.  Have you ever had anyone tell you stuff like that, or thank you for helping them?  

Maybe if you did it with a loving word instead of a hateful, judging tongue, you might find people to be more responsive in a positive way.  

That's real talk.  

Quoting AngelaMarie777:

Little girl, I don't know what bible you're reading, but I led it out in black and white for you. Maybe you need to reread it and get some education because you are surely IGNORANT to the word of God. It is my job to worry about what everyone is doing. Its called SAVING SOULS. However, you wouldn't know anything about that. So speak about what you know. If you are not versed in the BIBLE and what it says in regards to HOMOSEXUALITY, then you really have NOTHING to say. I am in the earth to SAVE SOULS. What are you here for? If you don't follow the WORD of GOD, you surely do hate JESUS...don't get it twisted. Now go back to watching your TV and do have a good night. God Bless you. I pray that you get understanding

Quoting LexsMami: Nobody hates Jesus. We hate what you "followers" have done to the world. Real Christians do not act like you or judge people like you do. Jesus never said anything about homosexuality, but he sure did say that people shouldn't cast stones unless they themselves are sinless. Read the rest of the Bible, especially Leviticus. You break the "laws of God" every day, guaranteed. Get over yourselves and stop worrying about what everyone else is doing.

Quoting Anonymous:
Quoting AngelaMarie777:

I

AngelaMarie777
by on Jan. 28, 2014 at 11:33 PM

You can't save souls if you believe only certain parts of the bible. You're kidding me right? There it goes again, IGNORANCE to GODS word. AMAZING...sad thing, the rest of the world things just like you and everyone else who believes that gay marriages are okay. Well, its not ok. I will keep speaking out against it until it hits home and makes a difference...trust me...

Quoting AngelaMarie777:

I am not a hateful Christian...I am not a christian, that word means nothing. I am a BELIEVER. I am a person who knows that the judgment of the God who created all is about to hit this earth. Why do you guys not fear that? Have you not read REVELATIONS? Do you not know what is about to hit this earth? My attitude, is stearn and to the point. This is not the hour to sugarcoat anything. Why am I wasting my time anyway. What I have said, everyone has heard and now you are responsible for that. You can't say, I didn't know while you stand around applauding them on. REALLY? Why not go out applauding the person that kills? Go out and applaud the abusers? You have no regards for sin, so condone the rest of the world in their sins. conversation. CLOSED...

Quoting Anonymous:

You are a hateful Christian and surely not the kind of person Jesus would like to represent him.  Maybe you should go back and read the Bible.  You're not going to convert many people with your attitude.  

Everyone is put here on Earth for a purpose.  You seem to think your job is saving people, but you are doing a piss-poor job of it.  LexsMami may be saving souls too for all you know, but doing it in a different way.  I run a FB page for equality and human rights, I have almost 20,000 members from all over the world, and I've had countless people tell me I've helped them to see that they are important, I've inspired them, I've even inspired people to go vote when they felt before that their vote didn't matter.  Have you ever had anyone tell you stuff like that, or thank you for helping them?  

Maybe if you did it with a loving word instead of a hateful, judging tongue, you might find people to be more responsive in a positive way.  

That's real talk.  

Quoting AngelaMarie777:

Quoting Anonymous:
Quoting AngelaMarie777:

I

LexsMami
by Silver Member on Jan. 28, 2014 at 11:45 PM
1 mom liked this

You are a delusional psychopath...get some help before it is too late. 

Quoting AngelaMarie777:

You can't save souls if you believe only certain parts of the bible. You're kidding me right? There it goes again, IGNORANCE to GODS word. AMAZING...sad thing, the rest of the world things just like you and everyone else who believes that gay marriages are okay. Well, its not ok. I will keep speaking out against it until it hits home and makes a difference...trust me...

Quoting AngelaMarie777:

Quoting Anonymous:

That's real talk.  

Quoting AngelaMarie777:

Quoting Anonymous:
Quoting AngelaMarie777:

I

sabrina_ervin
by on Jan. 29, 2014 at 12:08 AM

You can't keep your children locked in a bubble there are different people everywhere not only sexual preferences but religious etc.  it is not ours to judge.  Enjoy life and all it's differences you may find you actually like them, 

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 29, 2014 at 12:22 AM
1 mom liked this
Perhaps your children shouldn't watch shows like these if this bothers you.
mommylk
by Member on Jan. 29, 2014 at 4:07 AM
Quoting meglovesie11: She came out of no where!

Quoting Miller0305:

Who cares? I thought Madonna was the worst.  Old lady can't ! :-)! :-)sing, she needs to hang it up!

I know right? She's had so much work done I didn't recognize her at first. What was up with the whole "I'm an elderly pimp" costume? Pimps are not family friendly!
baileymarie723
by Silver Member on Jan. 29, 2014 at 2:57 PM
If you don't like it you use that little device that came with your tv called a remote control you use it to CHANGE THE CHANNEL when you don't like something that is on tv.
baileymarie723
by Silver Member on Jan. 29, 2014 at 3:24 PM
There are a lot of "god fearing" people who are ok with gay marriage. I however can't believe in a supposedly all loving and all forgiving god that I am supposed to fear. Why should I fear something that supposedly loves me, and will forgive me for my sins? Doesn't make sense to me, so I will continue to be a gay rights supporter, including allowing them to marry if they choose.

Quoting AngelaMarie777:

When the day of judgment comes...many will wish they did. Kinda brings to remembrance when God spoke to Noah and told him to build the arc. Many didn't believe it would rain and mocked and ridiculed him. Hmmm, wondering how many had wished they had done differently and believed differently when those rains did come? Enjoy your night with a god that has no power and lives not...

Quoting Anonymous:

Not everyone believes in your god. 

Quoting AngelaMarie777:

I

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)