Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Ugh he's not your kid! UPDATE

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
An ex just contacted me on Facebook about my son. he's 5 and was born July 28, 2008.

Well his first message was "when is ____'s bday?" So I told him.

So then he says "um well he looks just like and the dates add up so you weren't going to say anything?"

Umm no the last time we had sex was October 1 2007.

UPDATE: none of you bitches can add or know basic biology.
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 27, 2014 at 3:11 PM
Replies (331-332):
Mommy2-3181
by on Jan. 29, 2014 at 11:22 PM

Oh no don't go all ethung lol.not my fault you can't count

Quoting Anonymous:

you stupid ass fucking bitch are getting on my last goddamn nerves. I know what I know so GO The FUCK away and stop quoting me. I am dumb dealing with your retarded ass.

Quoting Mommy2-3181:

Hey dumbfuck she would have been pregnant for 45 weeks you stupid shit.here let me show you the pretty chatHow fucking stupid can you.guess you don't know what a calander is or how to use one

Quoting Anonymous:

Right miss know it all. I know when the fuck I was concieved and your pregnant for 10 months, hence FORTY WEEKS. you are such a fucking retard you dont know what you are talking about AT ALL. Talk to a ob. Im done arguing with your fucking bullshit and nonsense. I know what the truth is.

Quoting Mommy2-3181:

You are an idiot go take a math and biology class

Quoting Anonymous:

No you are not, but whatever. I know what i am talking about and I was concieved in Oct. and Born in July. So shut the fuck up

Quoting Mommy2-3181:

I'm right you are wrong hate all you want

Quoting Anonymous:

you are an idiot plain and simple... just go away

Quoting Mommy2-3181:

Yes she would have been.if it was guys baby she he would have been due June 25th not July 28th that's Ives 4 weeks different so that's 44weeks,do you have any idea how to start counting to get to a due date.i can post the Charts for you.she did Not screw him she got pregnant almost a full month later

Quoting Anonymous:

no she wouldnt have been.Sperm can last a while while in there, The time frame matches and she needs to allow him to get a paternity for him. She screwed him and needs to let him find out.

Quoting Mommy2-3181:

Then you would know it's not possible for him to be the father she would have been 44 weeks pregnant at his birth lol

Quoting Anonymous:

One you cant even spell simple words, two I have had kids, and I was born on those dates. So suck it up buttercup. You need to go back to school not ME.

Quoting Mommy2-3181:

Quoting Anonymous:

hey moron yes the dates add up. I was concieved on Sweetest Day 87 and was born early on July 12 88. It could be his kid you freaking idjit

Her moron no they don't it's not possible maybe you should take a math and biology class

Anonymous
by Anonymous 53 on Feb. 1, 2014 at 10:44 PM

Honey, you can't argue with stupid!  She also keeps saying that "she was conceived."  So, is this when she was conceived or when her child was conceived... if it's the former like she keeps saying, well, then she and her parents obviously have some interesting talks, lol!

Quoting Mommy2-3181:

Oh no don't go all ethung lol.not my fault you can't count

Quoting Anonymous:

you stupid ass fucking bitch are getting on my last goddamn nerves. I know what I know so GO The FUCK away and stop quoting me. I am dumb dealing with your retarded ass.

Quoting Mommy2-3181:

Hey dumbfuck she would have been pregnant for 45 weeks you stupid shit.here let me show you the pretty chatHow fucking stupid can you.guess you don't know what a calander is or how to use one

Quoting Anonymous:

Right miss know it all. I know when the fuck I was concieved and your pregnant for 10 months, hence FORTY WEEKS. you are such a fucking retard you dont know what you are talking about AT ALL. Talk to a ob. Im done arguing with your fucking bullshit and nonsense. I know what the truth is.

Quoting Mommy2-3181:

You are an idiot go take a math and biology class

Quoting Anonymous:

No you are not, but whatever. I know what i am talking about and I was concieved in Oct. and Born in July. So shut the fuck up

Quoting Mommy2-3181:

I'm right you are wrong hate all you want

Quoting Anonymous:

you are an idiot plain and simple... just go away

Quoting Mommy2-3181:

Yes she would have been.if it was guys baby she he would have been due June 25th not July 28th that's Ives 4 weeks different so that's 44weeks,do you have any idea how to start counting to get to a due date.i can post the Charts for you.she did Not screw him she got pregnant almost a full month later

Quoting Anonymous:

no she wouldnt have been.Sperm can last a while while in there, The time frame matches and she needs to allow him to get a paternity for him. She screwed him and needs to let him find out.

Quoting Mommy2-3181:

Then you would know it's not possible for him to be the father she would have been 44 weeks pregnant at his birth lol

Quoting Anonymous:

One you cant even spell simple words, two I have had kids, and I was born on those dates. So suck it up buttercup. You need to go back to school not ME.

Quoting Mommy2-3181:

Quoting Anonymous:

hey moron yes the dates add up. I was concieved on Sweetest Day 87 and was born early on July 12 88. It could be his kid you freaking idjit

Her moron no they don't it's not possible maybe you should take a math and biology class

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)