Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Ugh he's not your kid! UPDATE

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
An ex just contacted me on Facebook about my son. he's 5 and was born July 28, 2008.

Well his first message was "when is ____'s bday?" So I told him.

So then he says "um well he looks just like and the dates add up so you weren't going to say anything?"

Umm no the last time we had sex was October 1 2007.

UPDATE: none of you bitches can add or know basic biology.
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 27, 2014 at 3:11 PM
Replies (41-50):
sandra_t00
by ChaChi on Jan. 27, 2014 at 3:56 PM
1 mom liked this
Lord Jesus how were you able to pass elementary school?
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 27, 2014 at 3:56 PM
1 mom liked this
Bump
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 27, 2014 at 3:57 PM

Quoting rockgal81: You remember the exact date of when you last had sex with him back in 2007?! Hahaha ummm...ok

Is it really that strange? I remember the date of the last time I had sex with my ex... o.O 

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 27, 2014 at 3:57 PM

ummm, yea, you kinda do need Maury. LOL 

Quoting Anonymous: I don't need maury

Quoting TrueTrophyWife: Call Maury

rockgal81
by Steph on Jan. 27, 2014 at 3:58 PM
Ya, to me, it kind of is. Lol

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting rockgal81: You remember the exact date of when you last had sex with him back in 2007?! Hahaha ummm...ok

Is it really that strange? I remember the date of the last time I had sex with my ex... o.O 

TAG_ur_it
by Platinum Member on Jan. 27, 2014 at 3:59 PM

according to the calculator i just used, if you conceived on october 1st, the due date would be june 24th.  checked another one the opposite way.  that baby was conceived at the end of October or early November.  not early October. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 27, 2014 at 4:00 PM

This. And it sounds like his math is about right. I can't say I can't blame him for wanting to know. You sound like you think you know who the father is, but clearly you've slept with two people around the same time. I hope he does get a judge to court order a DNA test.

Quoting Anonymous:

Welp, he can get a judge to force a paternity test and then everyone will know for sure. Problem solved.

Mommy2-3181
by on Jan. 27, 2014 at 4:00 PM

My dd was born July 1st I got pregnant in sept ds was born July 10th I got pregnant oct 6th (give or take a day) so his math adds up

eta sorry I thought his bday was the beginning of July.you would be right you would gave conceived the end of oct.you would have had to have sex between oct 31st and nov 6th.sorry op you are right 

Lydlou02
by on Jan. 27, 2014 at 4:01 PM
Well, who do you THINK is the Dad?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TAG_ur_it
by Platinum Member on Jan. 27, 2014 at 4:01 PM

i remember the last time i had sex with my DS's father.  march 17th, 2004. it's not that weird. why do i remember?  well, it's a special day and it happened during a very prominent time of my life.  

Quoting rockgal81: Ya, to me, it kind of is. Lol

Quoting Anonymous:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)