Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I feel gross edit!!!!!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 42 Replies

Mobile Photo

All last year I tried every diet pill u could find let myself be hungry (not starve tho) I didn't work out. Basically tried losing weight the wrong way. It worked though. On the left side I WAS 124 lbs. Edit :

This is gonna ruffle some feathers but I do not care. Going to bed just wanted to address those who keep saying I'm "fishing". Number one for u to think that that must mean u think I look good so thanks! And two. Y'all are probably big overweight bitter women who wanna be Bitchy to me to make yourselves feel better about the fact that even tho I gained 10 lbs I look better than u ever will. So if u didn't like my post u could ignore it not be jealous bitches! I'm a sweetheart till u get smart with me. So call me a bitch if u want for what I said but if u dish it out I'm comin back in your face. Goodnight ladies and for those who were so sweet and offered tips thank u so much

Around the 2013 holidays I slipped and started eating all that good food gained six lbs well I decided to listen and do my body right. Quit crash diets. Joined a gym. Eat healthy. It's been a month I am up 4 more lbs. So I have gained 10 from this pic to that one. I feel gross I don't like my body. Why is it I am doing things right but I Hey it went really well!!! Just got home. He got into it more today and actually enjoye the modeling! They picked his clothes for showcase and all. The acting teacher told us she can tell he is highly intelligent and creative and talented and if he can learn to focus better he will do great!look like that. So depressing N discouraging
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 28, 2014 at 5:40 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ChewyBrownies
by Platinum Member on Jan. 28, 2014 at 5:42 AM
1 mom liked this
Isn't it a little early for you to be fishing?
Tarnished
by on Jan. 28, 2014 at 5:44 AM

Yeah, you are beyond help Mcfatty fathead...really??

BrownEyedGirl86
by Silver Member on Jan. 28, 2014 at 5:45 AM
1 mom liked this
It takes up to 12 weeks for you to see a difference in yourself.

Don't be so hard on yourself. I know it's easier said then done.
I am currently trying to loose 15lbs and damn it's so frustrating. I have been at it for just shy if a month. But I took my measurements as well. I know sometimes that's where I see a difference oppose to the scale.

Best of luck!!
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 28, 2014 at 5:45 AM
1 mom liked this

I hate it when I do the right things like eating well and exercising and GAIN weight.

Muscle weighs more than fat though, so perhaps that's it. The muscle is probably building up under that little bit of fat you have and once it burns off, you'll look better than before.  And of course, it's better to be healthy, but totally sucks when you feel gross.  Hate that!

3JuJu3
by Platinum Member on Jan. 28, 2014 at 5:46 AM
3 moms liked this

You look better/healthier in the second pic.  Remember that muscle weighs more than fat so if you're working out, you might be gaining more muscle mass.  And eating healthy might make you gain a little more weight compared to extreme dieting, but you're body will "stabilize" and you won't gain as much if you eat some junk every once in awhile.  Focus on being healthy - working out at the gym and eating healthy like you are doing.  You will have better muscle tone and your hair and skin will look more healthy too and you'll feel better and look more attractive in general. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 28, 2014 at 5:47 AM

Gtfoh 

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 28, 2014 at 5:48 AM
2 moms liked this
A pound of fat weighs the same as a pound of muscle... i never got that

Quoting Anonymous:

I hate it when I do the right things like eating well and exercising and GAIN weight.

Muscle weighs more than fat though, so perhaps that's it. The muscle is probably building up under that little bit of fat you have and once it burns off, you'll look better than before.  And of course, it's better to be healthy, but totally sucks when you feel gross.  Hate that!

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 28, 2014 at 5:49 AM
1 mom liked this
Thank u for not bein mean to me like the above ppl!!! I will keep that in mind. Someone else also told me it took them month or so to see results but I didn't know if that was true for a lot of ppl. I was hoping I gained muscle but it sure doesn't look like it to me ! It was just nice last year getting those 10-15 lbs off and now I have gained most back. Thanks for your help! And feb sixth we do measurements so maybe I'll see a Change in that

Quoting BrownEyedGirl86: It takes up to 12 weeks for you to see a difference in yourself.

I am currently trying to loose 15lbs and damn it's so frustrating. I have been at it for just shy if a month. But I took my measurements as well. I know sometimes that's where I see a difference oppose to the scale.

Best of luck!!
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 28, 2014 at 5:50 AM
1 mom liked this
Thanks I appreciate it. :-)

Quoting 3JuJu3:

You look better/healthier in the second pic.  Remember that muscle weighs more than fat so if you're working out, you might be gaining more muscle mass.  And eating healthy might make you gain a little more weight compared to extreme dieting, but you're body will "stabilize" and you won't gain as much if you eat some junk every once in awhile.  Focus on being healthy - working out at the gym and eating healthy like you are doing.  You will have better muscle tone and your hair and skin will look more healthy too and you'll feel better and look more attractive in general. 

BrownEyedGirl86
by Silver Member on Jan. 28, 2014 at 5:52 AM
1 mom liked this
I measure mine February 1st. Didn't wanna have to deal w Superbowl foods lol.

Make sure that you drink water that's what I do push the water while working out.

I am only doing the shred I'm hoping when it gets warmer that I can get to the gym and start running.

Just remember it will come off w hard work. And when you change your habits It will stay off!! N

Quoting Anonymous: Thank u for not bein mean to me like the above ppl!!! I will keep that in mind. Someone else also told me it took them month or so to see results but I didn't know if that was true for a lot of ppl. I was hoping I gained muscle but it sure doesn't look like it to me ! It was just nice last year getting those 10-15 lbs off and now I have gained most back. Thanks for your help! And feb sixth we do measurements so maybe I'll see a Change in that

Quoting BrownEyedGirl86: It takes up to 12 weeks for you to see a difference in yourself.

Best of luck!!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)