Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I feel gross edit!!!!!

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Mobile Photo

All last year I tried every diet pill u could find let myself be hungry (not starve tho) I didn't work out. Basically tried losing weight the wrong way. It worked though. On the left side I WAS 124 lbs. Edit :

This is gonna ruffle some feathers but I do not care. Going to bed just wanted to address those who keep saying I'm "fishing". Number one for u to think that that must mean u think I look good so thanks! And two. Y'all are probably big overweight bitter women who wanna be Bitchy to me to make yourselves feel better about the fact that even tho I gained 10 lbs I look better than u ever will. So if u didn't like my post u could ignore it not be jealous bitches! I'm a sweetheart till u get smart with me. So call me a bitch if u want for what I said but if u dish it out I'm comin back in your face. Goodnight ladies and for those who were so sweet and offered tips thank u so much

Around the 2013 holidays I slipped and started eating all that good food gained six lbs well I decided to listen and do my body right. Quit crash diets. Joined a gym. Eat healthy. It's been a month I am up 4 more lbs. So I have gained 10 from this pic to that one. I feel gross I don't like my body. Why is it I am doing things right but I Hey it went really well!!! Just got home. He got into it more today and actually enjoye the modeling! They picked his clothes for showcase and all. The acting teacher told us she can tell he is highly intelligent and creative and talented and if he can learn to focus better he will do great!look like that. So depressing N discouraging
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 28, 2014 at 5:40 AM
Replies (21-30):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 28, 2014 at 5:59 AM
1 mom liked this
Quoting Anonymous: How is a pic showing I have gained weight fishing for compliments?

Quoting Anonymous:

seriously you don't get it? How old are you?
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 28, 2014 at 5:59 AM
1 mom liked this
Thanks. I know we are All our own worst critic I just. Been down about it tho cause I have been working out hard but seeing opposite results!! Thank u

Quoting lovelove211: I think you look great
MaiVal
by Silver Member on Jan. 28, 2014 at 6:01 AM
1 mom liked this

you have so many women wanting to look like you. congratulate yourself.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 28, 2014 at 6:01 AM
Yea I get it. I understand your little picture. It's so cute. What I don't get is why you are saying that I am fishing for compliments. Because I am not. Just looking for some insight on why working out has made my stomach go from that to this.

Quoting Anonymous:
Quoting Anonymous: How is a pic showing I have gained weight fishing for compliments?

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 28, 2014 at 6:03 AM
Quoting Anonymous: Yea I get it. I understand your little picture. It's so cute. What I don't get is why you are saying that I am fishing for compliments. Because I am not. Just looking for some insight on why working out has made my stomach go from that to this.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Its not my pic. Diffrent anon
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 28, 2014 at 6:03 AM
1 mom liked this
Thank u. And I know what u mean. I know I am not overweight and bigger ppl don't wanna hear me complain about me when to them I am skinny. That's why I come here with my feelings or questions. Cause my mom and sister in laws are a lot bigger I don't wanna offend them. And I don't wanna offend anyone here either! Thank u

Quoting MaiVal:

you have so many women wanting to look like you. congratulate yourself.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 28, 2014 at 6:04 AM
1 mom liked this
Oh ok sorry!

Quoting Anonymous:
Quoting Anonymous: Yea I get it. I understand your little picture. It's so cute. What I don't get is why you are saying that I am fishing for compliments. Because I am not. Just looking for some insight on why working out has made my stomach go from that to this.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Its not my pic. Diffrent anon
suzanneyea
by Ruby Member on Jan. 28, 2014 at 6:09 AM
1 mom liked this

I do not think the OP is fishing for compliments. She gained ten pounds. That sucks. I know she still looks thin to a lot of you, but that does not mean she feels good about herself right now.

dieting will only work if you make changes you can live with forever.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 28, 2014 at 6:20 AM
Thank u very much. You said it perfectly. I appreciate it. And you are right. I didn't stick with how little I ate back then so it came back. I am gonna keep working out hopefully I'll tone up maybe lose inches soon. Again thanks

Quoting suzanneyea:

I do not think the OP is fishing for compliments. She gained ten pounds. That sucks. I know she still looks thin to a lot of you, but that does not mean she feels good about herself right now.

suzanneyea
by Ruby Member on Jan. 28, 2014 at 6:23 AM
1 mom liked this

For me to see long term results, I had to change what I was eating, not the amounts. I went on a high fat, low carb diet and it has worked miracles.

i tried the low fat and low calorie thing for years, it never worked for me. I always got fed up and binged.

Quoting Anonymous: Thank u very much. You said it perfectly. I appreciate it. And you are right. I didn't stick with how little I ate back then so it came back. I am gonna keep working out hopefully I'll tone up maybe lose inches soon. Again thanks

Quoting suzanneyea:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)