Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I feel gross edit!!!!!

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Mobile Photo

All last year I tried every diet pill u could find let myself be hungry (not starve tho) I didn't work out. Basically tried losing weight the wrong way. It worked though. On the left side I WAS 124 lbs. Edit :

This is gonna ruffle some feathers but I do not care. Going to bed just wanted to address those who keep saying I'm "fishing". Number one for u to think that that must mean u think I look good so thanks! And two. Y'all are probably big overweight bitter women who wanna be Bitchy to me to make yourselves feel better about the fact that even tho I gained 10 lbs I look better than u ever will. So if u didn't like my post u could ignore it not be jealous bitches! I'm a sweetheart till u get smart with me. So call me a bitch if u want for what I said but if u dish it out I'm comin back in your face. Goodnight ladies and for those who were so sweet and offered tips thank u so much

Around the 2013 holidays I slipped and started eating all that good food gained six lbs well I decided to listen and do my body right. Quit crash diets. Joined a gym. Eat healthy. It's been a month I am up 4 more lbs. So I have gained 10 from this pic to that one. I feel gross I don't like my body. Why is it I am doing things right but I Hey it went really well!!! Just got home. He got into it more today and actually enjoye the modeling! They picked his clothes for showcase and all. The acting teacher told us she can tell he is highly intelligent and creative and talented and if he can learn to focus better he will do great!look like that. So depressing N discouraging
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 28, 2014 at 5:40 AM
Replies (31-40):
klespeedy0205
by Silver Member on Jan. 28, 2014 at 6:40 AM
1 mom liked this
it sucks to work out and eat right and still gain weight. i say stick with it, give it some time. in the long run the healthier way will work better. i lost 30lbs on the 17 day diet. its a plan that teaches you how to eat better. it was hard for the first week to cut out the sweets, i am a sweet junkie. i felt so much better during the plan. i have to get the food to start it again. i have gained a little back. good luck to you
lovelove211
by Platinum Member on Jan. 28, 2014 at 7:47 AM
Tbh I would just try and maintain the weight you are right now.
I'm skinny and I hate it, I am extremely self conscious about it and try so hard to gain weight, I am actually a little envious of how you look because I think where you are at now is perfect

Quoting Anonymous: Thanks. I know we are All our own worst critic I just. Been down about it tho cause I have been working out hard but seeing opposite results!! Thank u

Quoting lovelove211: I think you look great
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Tarnished
by on Jan. 28, 2014 at 8:08 AM

This thread is a slap in the face to people with real weight issues. The pics look exactly the same and as far as your snarky edit,I am 115 pounds soaking wet.I actually need to gain weight but I would never make a thread about it! You need therapy if you really believe ten pounds makes someone gross.Why would anyone be jealous over someone who can't even spell out a simple word like "you"? 

Quoting Anonymous: I said I feel gross. I never said I was fat. I know that I am not. But u can clearly see the difference in the pics. If anyone gains 10 lbs they aren't gonna feel good. ESP if I been working out and eating right. It's just disappointing But I know I am not fat

Quoting Tarnished:

Yeah, you are beyond help Mcfatty fathead...really??

OvenInUse
by Gold Member on Jan. 28, 2014 at 8:13 AM
Yeah, I was with you until you added that bitchy edit. Being nasty will get you nowhere.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
EmeraldBirdie
by on Jan. 28, 2014 at 8:14 AM
1 mom liked this

I think you look great, but it matters how you feel in your own skin. Keep exercising and eating a healthy diet and you'll get the results your looking for. :)

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 28, 2014 at 8:24 AM
1 mom liked this

Quoting lovelove211: Tbh I would just try and maintain the weight you are right now.

I'm skinny and I hate it, I am extremely self conscious about it and try so hard to gain weight, I am actually a little envious of how you look because I think where you are at now is perfect

Quoting Anonymous: Thanks. I know we are All our own worst critic I just. Been down about it tho cause I have been working out hard but seeing opposite results!! Thank u

Quoting lovelove211: I think you look great
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 28, 2014 at 8:29 AM
You read what you want to read. I never said gaining 10 lbs makes a person gross. I said "I feel gross". And I have a right to say how I feel and ask for tips or questions As to why I'm gaining weight when I am working out. If it's a slap in the face for overweight ppl then I am sorry. But I am talking about myself not them. If ppl don't like the post or don't want to give tips they can move along.

Quoting Tarnished:

This thread is a slap in the face to people with real weight issues. The pics look exactly the same and as far as your snarky edit,I am 115 pounds soaking wet.I actually need to gain weight but I would never make a thread about it! You need therapy if you really believe ten pounds makes someone gross.Why would anyone be jealous over someone who can't even spell out a simple word like "you"? 

Quoting Anonymous: I said I feel gross. I never said I was fat. I know that I am not. But u can clearly see the difference in the pics. If anyone gains 10 lbs they aren't gonna feel good. ESP if I been working out and eating right. It's just disappointing But I know I am not fat

Quoting Tarnished:

Yeah, you are beyond help Mcfatty fathead...really??

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 28, 2014 at 8:29 AM
I know that was really ugly and I apologize.

Quoting OvenInUse: Yeah, I was with you until you added that bitchy edit. Being nasty will get you nowhere.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 8 on Jan. 28, 2014 at 8:35 AM

Seriously? is all the produce you buy the same size?  Some things are more dense than others (pun intended) but in all seriousness.  If you had a pound of muscle on a scale vs a pound of fat there would be more fat even though they are the same quantity (1 pound)

Quoting Anonymous: A pound of fat weighs the same as a pound of muscle... i never got that

Quoting Anonymous:

I hate it when I do the right things like eating well and exercising and GAIN weight.

Muscle weighs more than fat though, so perhaps that's it. The muscle is probably building up under that little bit of fat you have and once it burns off, you'll look better than before.  And of course, it's better to be healthy, but totally sucks when you feel gross.  Hate that!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 28, 2014 at 11:12 AM

ah, yes.  Of course a pound is a pound.  (Your comment makes me quite happy, actually, because I'm a science teacher and have a heck of a time convincing kids that a pound of one thing is the same weight as a pound of another thing.)  In this case, we're referring to volume though.  Muscle is more dense so comparing the same volumes of muscle and fat means the muscle one weighs more.  You're totally right that we should be talking about density, not weight, to avoid confusion though.

Quoting Anonymous: A pound of fat weighs the same as a pound of muscle... i never got that

Quoting Anonymous:

I hate it when I do the right things like eating well and exercising and GAIN weight.

Muscle weighs more than fat though, so perhaps that's it. The muscle is probably building up under that little bit of fat you have and once it burns off, you'll look better than before.  And of course, it's better to be healthy, but totally sucks when you feel gross.  Hate that!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN