Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

sorry ex no wedding for you.......

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 253 Replies
7 moms liked this
My ex is $10,000 behind in child support does he only pays child support half the time. Because of this child support enforcement has revoked his ability to get a passport. I knew he was engaged to be married in March I also knew it was a location wedding which is why he would not be taking our daughter. what I did not know was the wedding was out of the country. Apparently he never got the letter from child support enforcement about his passport because his address that they have on file isnt his address anymore. He called me last night saying that he was denied a passport because of a note from child support enforcement. He also told me that child support enforcement told him that there were two ways to get a passport 1 was pay off all $10,000 that he owes or 2 if I signed a waiver releasing him from owing that $10,000. This means he would be under no obligation to ever pay me back. He said there was no way he would be able to pay back the $10,000 in time. Not only ask me to sign the waiver but he got mad when I said no. this man has done nothing for my daughter. He lives out of state and comes to see her once or twice a year. He doesn't pay for anything extra for her and as I said only pays child support about half the time. My husband has asked him to let him adopt her but out of spite my ex refuses. And I know its out of spite because otherwise why wouldn't he let him? he never sees her anyway. He started complaining that his future in laws have already spent $50,000 on this wedding that apparently he won't be able to go to. Well too bad he should have paid his CS. I would feel sorry for his fiance but she knows he's behind in child support so in my opinion she gets what she gets. maybe it is a little vengeful I don't know but I am glad that he's finally having to suffer the consequences for not paying child support.
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 28, 2014 at 1:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 28, 2014 at 1:15 PM

BUMP!

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 28, 2014 at 1:15 PM
10 moms liked this
Tell his in laws to pony up the 10k then lol
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 28, 2014 at 1:16 PM
43 moms liked this
What if you tell him if he allows your dh to adopt her, then you will sign the waiver??
kbutton24
by Mrs.Sima on Jan. 28, 2014 at 1:18 PM
1 mom liked this
He needs to pay up or let your dh adopt her... He needs to realize the only person he's hurting is his daughter.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 28, 2014 at 1:18 PM
1 mom liked this
Tell him that you will sign the waiver if he agrees to let your dh adopt dd.
thenameshailie
by Ruby Member on Jan. 28, 2014 at 1:18 PM

This

Quoting Anonymous: What if you tell him if he allows your dh to adopt her, then you will sign the waiver??

Miller0305
by Platinum Member on Jan. 28, 2014 at 1:18 PM

Too bad for him. 

_Mrs.H_
by Bronze Member on Jan. 28, 2014 at 1:18 PM

Did you bring up letting your DH adopt her?  He might be more willing now.

MicheleJM
by Ruby Member on Jan. 28, 2014 at 1:18 PM
1 mom liked this
Well he doesnt want your dh to adopt so he made his bed he can sleep in it. You want your child you pay your obligations. Sucks to be you.
Jblb
by Platinum Member on Jan. 28, 2014 at 1:18 PM
Tell him to let DH adopt dd and be done with him.....
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)