Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

who says that about their only child?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 36 Replies

im so glad this man is my ex husband,honestly i am.my dd called and told me that shes almost 6 weeks pregnant, i asked how her dad was taking it(he hates kids) and she said "he keeps telling me im an idiot,that im just going to screw my body up again after all the hard work i put into it. and that i should just get rid of it now before i get to big". WHAT AN ASS!!! i swear if i was still married to him i would have smacked him in the face....that just pisses me off,he told her the same thing when she got pregnant with my grandson. am i allowed to go to my exs house and punch him in the face? because i really want to.

and no dd doesnt live with her dad or myself,dd is married,and they live on their own and pay their own bills.

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 28, 2014 at 1:19 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 28, 2014 at 1:27 PM

bump

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 28, 2014 at 1:36 PM

bump

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 28, 2014 at 1:38 PM

I would still go over and smack him. What a jerk! 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 28, 2014 at 1:39 PM

Sometimes people do make idiotic choices. If his only reason is because of the change it will do to her body, that's just creepy. Why does she need to look good for her father? He shouldn't have said it, but she's an adult right? It's not like he's saying it to a child.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 28, 2014 at 1:40 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

I would still go over and smack him. What a jerk! 

oh i wish lol and yeah he is! thats why i left him when dd was 5 lol

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 28, 2014 at 1:41 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

Sometimes people do make idiotic choices. If his only reason is because of the change it will do to her body, that's just creepy. Why does she need to look good for her father? He shouldn't have said it, but she's an adult right? It's not like he's saying it to a child.

he thinks if your fat no one will give a shit what happens to you......its not about her looking good for HIM its about her not being fat period.....

and he's said things like that to her all her life,she was chubby in elementary school,told her she was fat and thats why she got made fun of and had no friends.became anorexic in junior high and high school,met her dh and now she really doesnt care but im sure it still stings when she hears it from her own father

Jamie1972
by Ruby Member on Jan. 28, 2014 at 1:42 PM

If he was concerned for health he could have Saud it differently. What he Saud makes him sound like a creepy jerk. Yeah go over there and smack him.

Chaos1229
by Silver Member on Jan. 28, 2014 at 1:43 PM
Wow he is a ass !
MelissaBabeh14
by on Jan. 28, 2014 at 1:44 PM

Then dd needs to just ignore him and be on her way as a normal adult would....

HollyAnne59
by Holly on Jan. 28, 2014 at 1:44 PM

that's horrible!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN