Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

90 day fiance

Posted by on Jan. 28, 2014 at 1:32 PM
  • 10 Replies
Have you been watching it? Do u think any of them will make it?
by on Jan. 28, 2014 at 1:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jan. 28, 2014 at 1:33 PM
What channel is it on? I only have Hulu and Netflix, no cable
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 28, 2014 at 1:36 PM

I don't know if they will make it. I feel the Colombian girl is genuine, although she has expensive tastes. I feel for the Russian girl, and the Brazilian girl. The one family is just downright nasty to her sometimes. The Mormon guy really should have been able to control himself enough to not have to send that poor girl to live virtually alone with his parents. You can tell how much she misses her family, it breaks my heart. I'm not sure if the woman from the Philippines is going to make it with those kids. I don't know that I could.

TAG_ur_it
by Platinum Member on Jan. 28, 2014 at 1:38 PM

never heard of it. 

Pink.Sunshine.
by on Jan. 28, 2014 at 1:39 PM
No, it looks stupid from the commercials I've seen.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 28, 2014 at 1:40 PM

I'm hoping Alan and Kirlyam make it. They seem like the only couple worth it to me. Russ and Paola don't look like they'll make it, they're completely different in every aspect and she also seems like a gold digger. Aziza and Mike don't look like they have any romantic connection whatsoever. Luis and Aya look like they will have a lot of issues because of the bio mom, but hopefully they make it. 

momof2.5girls
by Silver Member on Jan. 28, 2014 at 1:49 PM
can you believe that the ex wife tried to tell the lady from the phillipines that they couldn't have children? The bald guy with the russian girl is creepy and makes me wanna puke! No wonder she didn't want to sleep with him. I like the columbian girl too.

Quoting Anonymous:

I don't know if they will make it. I feel the Colombian girl is genuine, although she has expensive tastes. I feel for the Russian girl, and the Brazilian girl. The one family is just downright nasty to her sometimes. The Mormon guy really should have been able to control himself enough to not have to send that poor girl to live virtually alone with his parents. You can tell how much she misses her family, it breaks my heart. I'm not sure if the woman from the Philippines is going to make it with those kids. I don't know that I could.

MichLW69
by PackersXLV4 on Jan. 28, 2014 at 1:51 PM
It sounds interesting. What channel is it on?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 28, 2014 at 1:53 PM

I was floored. I was like, is this woman really serious. Who asks a virtual stranger about birth control. It was awkward and you could tell the guy was upset. I feel the same about the Russian girl, she's so pretty and he is kind of creepy.

Quoting momof2.5girls: can you believe that the ex wife tried to tell the lady from the phillipines that they couldn't have children? The bald guy with the russian girl is creepy and makes me wanna puke! No wonder she didn't want to sleep with him. I like the columbian girl too.

Quoting Anonymous:

momof2.5girls
by Silver Member on Jan. 28, 2014 at 1:56 PM
1 mom liked this
TLC

Quoting MichLW69: It sounds interesting. What channel is it on?
MichLW69
by PackersXLV4 on Jan. 28, 2014 at 1:56 PM
Thanks. I'll have to check it out.

Quoting momof2.5girls: TLC

Quoting MichLW69: It sounds interesting. What channel is it on?
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)