Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

most cherished possession

Posted by   + Show Post

Mobile Photo

Here are mime I saved everything from both my pregnancies. What is your most cherished possession?
by on Jan. 28, 2014 at 3:20 PM
Replies (21-26):
65_Redroses
by on Jan. 30, 2014 at 5:36 AM
I don't know, my oldest test really isn't that old though (Taken Aug/2011) I am hoping it stays good!

Quoting Sassy762:

How did you prevent that from happening because I did try to keep my very first one but the lines faded and I through it out

Quoting 65_Redroses: I am half asleep. I woke up at 4am and just have to check MC.

Anywho nope they don't fade :)

Quoting Sassy762:

But didn't the line fade out over time????

You seem very aggressive tonight....any particular reason???lol

Quoting 65_Redroses: Yes I sure do save my pregnancy tests! They are important to me. They are how I found out about the 2 children who mean everything to me

Quoting Sassy762:

That is why you scan and place ultrasound photos on CD's or external hard drives (Multiples of each if necesssary)

As do you actually save your positive pregnancy test sticks????

Quoting 65_Redroses:

No, shit my kids come first. 

And not all material things can be replaced.

You cant replace ultrasounds, positive pregnancy tests, etc.. can not be replaced.

Quoting Sassy762:

My kids and grandkids. Material stuff can always be replaced

thefiregoddess
by Ruby Member on Jan. 30, 2014 at 5:36 AM
Df says my cat.

Outside of living beings, my baby blanket and stuffed animals. I have a few from birth. I was adopted and a few came from my bio mom and one from my dad.. they mean a lot.

HisLove18
by Gold Member on Jan. 30, 2014 at 5:37 AM
Material possession: My Hope Chest. My grandpa built it for me when I was a little girl and it's very special to me.
Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Jan. 30, 2014 at 5:39 AM

Oh.......mine was taken decades ago. They probably changed the formula or whatever they use to make it. I would suggest putting them in a ziploc bag and getting all the air out  to help preserve them....kwim

Quoting 65_Redroses: I don't know, my oldest test really isn't that old though (Taken Aug/2011) I am hoping it stays good!

Quoting Sassy762:

How did you prevent that from happening because I did try to keep my very first one but the lines faded and I through it out

Quoting 65_Redroses: I am half asleep. I woke up at 4am and just have to check MC.

Anywho nope they don't fade :)

Quoting Sassy762:

But didn't the line fade out over time????

You seem very aggressive tonight....any particular reason???lol

Quoting 65_Redroses: Yes I sure do save my pregnancy tests! They are important to me. They are how I found out about the 2 children who mean everything to me

Quoting Sassy762:

That is why you scan and place ultrasound photos on CD's or external hard drives (Multiples of each if necesssary)

As do you actually save your positive pregnancy test sticks????

Quoting 65_Redroses:

No, shit my kids come first. 

And not all material things can be replaced.

You cant replace ultrasounds, positive pregnancy tests, etc.. can not be replaced.

Quoting Sassy762:

My kids and grandkids. Material stuff can always be replaced

SecularMomma
by Bronze Member on Jan. 30, 2014 at 5:39 AM
Besides my kids and their cherished objects I have a teddy bear from my childhood.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 30, 2014 at 5:55 AM

My Bible.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)