Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

SMFH I DONT DESERVE THIS! I'd rather be dead!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 107 Replies

Mobile Photo

UPDATE-- Me and DD made it home about two hours ago... I'm a zombie & just want to go to bed but I owe it to DD to cook her a big breakfast! She's a trooper 17+ hours in the car without food or water!!! My other two are also safe they've made it to my moms place,they're gonna stay there until this mess clears up!!! Thanks to everyone that was concerned! Ooh & thanks to whoever posted that FB page, towards the end I got a lot of help from them! I'm soo glad that it's still good people in this world...& to everyone with the " you wouldn't last in my city" comments STFU! We don't get this weather every year in ATL so this was new to us,we wasn't prepared & we didn't know how to handle it! It wasn't the snow,it was the ice that caused most of this problem! You guys should really keep your negative comments to yourself!!

Ok I don't really rather be dead.. But I live in Atlanta and we had a snow storm,I left earlier around 2pm to get my daughter from school.. Can you believe that I am STILL sitting in traffic! & here's the crazy part,we're NOT MOVING AT ALL... The cops basically told me to turn my car off & have someone meet me at the exit! Ughhhhhhh it's soo fustrating

The highway is shut down for the night so I'm not going any where!!! My poor baby says she's gonna dream about food.... Atleast someone is in good spirits 😩 the WORST part about this is trying to keep calm & tell my daughter she's gonna eat soon...when I don't have a clue when
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 29, 2014 at 1:27 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 29, 2014 at 1:29 AM
1 mom liked this

Oh. My. G*d.

You've been sitting in traffic since about 2??! My head would pop off....damn.

Fulgent.Drinker
by on Jan. 29, 2014 at 1:31 AM

Yep, my daughters and her friends are stuck in it too.  She's 19 and having fun. SMH!

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 29, 2014 at 1:31 AM
Wow!
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 29, 2014 at 1:31 AM

Are yall able to stay warm ?We were supposed to get snow but just ice so the schools didn't open.Watched yall on the news.We have a lot of family in Ga.

Good luck.

wonderstruck11
by Platinum Member on Jan. 29, 2014 at 1:31 AM
Rather be dead? Seems to be a bit of an overreaction...

That is a long time in a car. Stay warm!
dmarie2101
by Ruby Member on Jan. 29, 2014 at 1:32 AM
1 mom liked this

i think wishing to die is pretty over dramatic, but im sorry youre stuck. a lot of people are...theres a page on fb for the ones stranded in alabama, people are giving locations and others are going to pull them out or get them to a shelter. maybe theres one for your area.

good luck!

DevinAnnesmom
by Sarah on Jan. 29, 2014 at 1:32 AM
What?!? They can't reroute the traffic? They can't just leave you stuck there all night. That's crazy.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 29, 2014 at 1:32 AM
I'm in Columbus and have been watching the craziness up there on the news. Good luck momma!
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 29, 2014 at 1:33 AM

you just might get your wish 

TrouserMouse
by on Jan. 29, 2014 at 1:36 AM
2 moms liked this

How are you going to pee?  Is the "snowstorm" the .5" of snow that I saw earlier?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)