Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

would you let them go?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
I woke up this morning to an email from my ex husband asking if he could take our kids to Jamaica. Him and his fiance want to get married there in 2015. He is asking now because the kids will need passports. The kids are 9 and 7. Part of me says no no no. I dont want my babies that far away. Part of me says do it because I might want to take them out of the country some day

Wwyd?
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 29, 2014 at 7:49 AM
Replies (211-216):
Danesmommy1
by Grammar Enthusiast on Jan. 29, 2014 at 3:58 PM
Just go with the them. That's what I'd do.
kailu1835
by Platinum Member on Jan. 29, 2014 at 4:01 PM

I would not only say no, but hell no.

DAHLONEGAMOMMY
by on Jan. 29, 2014 at 4:10 PM

I would let them go.

My4Kidds
by Silver Member on Jan. 29, 2014 at 4:16 PM
In your case yes. In mine, no.
hismommy2010
by Gold Member on Jan. 29, 2014 at 4:38 PM

I've been there. And I wouldn't go again. I went with my husband for his brothers wedding. You fly forever to get there, then you take a shitty as bus about 3 hours to get to the resorts. And the roads are wide enough for one car, yet the squeeze it into two lanes, they have NO traffic laws, and we saw one man walking in the road get his head ran over because they drive like there is no tomorrow. I was so scared the entire ride.\

Then once on the resort, fear set in even more. THe locals aren't allowed on the resort, yet they come up to the beach area in boats, and push hard to sale you drugs or even women!

Definately NOTa place I would ever return to, nor would i allow my young kids to go

Anonymous
by Anonymous 32 on Jan. 29, 2014 at 6:20 PM
Quoting Lullababy: Why?

Quoting Anonymous:
Quoting Lullababy: Your husband isn't allowed to leave the state with his kids? How come?

Quoting Anonymous: I'd be going with my kids. I don't let my dh take the kids out of state alone.
no he's not. I do not let them get info the car with him without me if I can help it.
I have my reasons. It's not safe.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)