Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I tried to get "Pinteresty"

Posted by   + Show Post

Mobile Photo

My SO's birthday was yesterday & I tried my best replicate the Pinterest version... What do u think? What have you given a try at from Pinterest hit or fail! Post a pic!

OMG OMG I'M FEATURED!!
by on Jan. 29, 2014 at 1:08 PM
Replies (401-409):
AviannasMama
by Silver Member on Feb. 1, 2014 at 10:38 AM
How is saying " it looks like chocolate overkill" bashing? Wtf overly sensitive much?

Damn drama. Caused by OP being a baby bc not everyone said "omg that is SO awesome! Your the best!!". Did she say it looked like shit? You women never seem to amaze me.

Quoting Lisp714:

----> Anonymous<---- I'm sorry, that post was only meant for the other lady (as well as any one else who feels the need to bash someone over a flippin' cake!! lol, so stupid!!) Not you, I knew what you were saying(:  

Quoting Anonymous:

I love the cake....didn't love the reply from the other person.

Quoting Lisp714: BabyFever2011- These are the people you should really just ignore, for your own good(:
She's obviously trying to pick a fight, so I would just ignore it. If she didn't have an interest in your cake or her own Pinterest pic/story, she really had no reason to post. lol, I guess some moms have nothing better to do in life:/

I think that your cake was AWESOME!!! I flippin LOVE chocolate, shoot, I would have used chocolate cake mix as well as frosting lol!!! I'm a chocolate freak!!! I love this cake(:

Quoting Anonymous:

Did you skip your meds today?

Quoting Twatch: You were asking opinions. If you wanted to hear only compliments or ego boosts maybe throw in " need validation" in the title.

Quoting babyfever2011: Thank u! Ur opinion destroyed my whole day... NOT

Quoting Twatch: I think the cake looks like too much overkill on the chocolate. Yuck!

babyfever2011
by Bronze Member on Feb. 1, 2014 at 10:59 AM
:::cricket cricket:::: u need some attention this morning? Get over it. "twatch" isn't replying why should u. & it's *you're the best

Quoting AviannasMama: How is saying " it looks like chocolate overkill" bashing? Wtf overly sensitive much?

Damn drama. Caused by OP being a baby bc not everyone said "omg that is SO awesome! Your the best!!". Did she say it looked like shit? You women never seem to amaze me.

Quoting Lisp714:

----> Anonymous<---- I'm sorry, that post was only meant for the other lady (as well as any one else who feels the need to bash someone over a flippin' cake!! lol, so stupid!!) Not you, I knew what you were saying(:  

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Lisp714: BabyFever2011- These are the people you should really just ignore, for your own good(:
She's obviously trying to pick a fight, so I would just ignore it. If she didn't have an interest in your cake or her own Pinterest pic/story, she really had no reason to post. lol, I guess some moms have nothing better to do in life:/

I think that your cake was AWESOME!!! I flippin LOVE chocolate, shoot, I would have used chocolate cake mix as well as frosting lol!!! I'm a chocolate freak!!! I love this cake(:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Twatch: You were asking opinions. If you wanted to hear only compliments or ego boosts maybe throw in " need validation" in the title.

Quoting Twatch: I think the cake looks like too much overkill on the chocolate. Yuck!

Cherish77
by on Feb. 1, 2014 at 7:08 PM

Here is my cake.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 1, 2014 at 8:43 PM

Thank you! Just search "Magnetic Make-up Board" and lots of different types will come up! 

Quoting Bri060492:

Quoting Anonymous:

I like that last one, can you post the pin/

Twatch
by on Feb. 2, 2014 at 12:04 PM
Wow you seem original as well

Quoting Anonymous:

Pull the stick out of your ass. It's a fun post why do you have to be the only bitch.

Quoting Twatch: Wow you are so original and observant.

Quoting Anonymous:

awkwardmom
by Member on Feb. 2, 2014 at 12:06 PM

Looks yummy. Well done!

Bri060492
by Ruby Member on Feb. 3, 2014 at 7:00 PM
1 mom liked this

I tried the spaghetti stuffed garlic bread!

I think it turned out great!

babyfever2011
by Bronze Member on Feb. 3, 2014 at 9:08 PM
That looks DELICIOUS!!! Great job!

Quoting Bri060492:

I tried the spaghetti stuffed garlic bread!

I think it turned out great!

Lisp714
by Member on Feb. 4, 2014 at 7:42 PM
1 mom liked this

Saying "Yuck" is probably what took her comment about a CAKE, "over the hill". She didn't just say, "it looks like overkill", that would be an appropriate comment, I guess, if she really felt the need to say something. At least, an opinion without being mean.

If she didn't have any interest in her cake, why the hell would she even post? That's my whole point. This is Directed towards all moms on here, not just this particular mom. I just think it's unnecessary to call it "yuck". If this was a serious topic, and she had a "different" opinion on it, she should have at it! In all seriousness, it's called Use Your COMMON SENSE. 

Quoting AviannasMama: How is saying " it looks like chocolate overkill" bashing? Wtf overly sensitive much?

Quoting Lisp714:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured