Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Revenge!! Have you ever gotten revenge on anyone that hurt you or majorly pissed you off??

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 367 Replies
2 moms liked this
Tell me your best revenge stories!!!
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 29, 2014 at 8:26 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 29, 2014 at 8:32 PM
3 moms liked this

Yes! There was this cross eyed bitch at my job I could not STAND! I wanted to throw up everytime I saw her manly ass face. Her voice was like getting water in your ears, the bitch would constantly fuck up her computer on purpose and unplug wires. Just so she could yell my name across the office like a fucking moron instead of using the phone. I wrote an e-mail posing as some super important business person to the people that manage our office park complaining about her smoking outside which is perfectly fine... but I added some things to that list,.

The next day the manager of the office park walks in with a white envelope. He greets me, we speak for a bit and he goes on his way. The letter is addressed to our boss. I walk in, hand it to her and the next thing I know after sitting at my desk. My boss yells her name very loud across the office and everyone watches her ugly ass walk down the hallway.

I it felt sooooo good. I hated that bitch more than menstrual cramps.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 29, 2014 at 9:00 PM
3 moms liked this

There have been a few people that I have wanted to get revenge on........but I have only done minor things, nothing major like I have dreamt about.  At least yet.  lol  Taking the high road just isn't as rewarding as getting back at a person who really deserves it, ya know!!  I have always let karma do the work for me, but sometimes I get the itch to retaliate.  I have 2 people in mind that I'd really like to stick it to, since they screwed me over bigtime!!  They need to pay.  If I can come up with something good, I may get even.  Bwahahahaha  *evil laugh 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 29, 2014 at 9:02 PM
1 mom liked this

I sent an STD card to my ex-neighbors work and in laws house lol. Apparently I'm crazy though, so the rest of this thread should be interesting to read.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jan. 29, 2014 at 9:02 PM
2 moms liked this
There's one person, but they had the exact same thing they did to me done to them. So Karma was nice....
svolkov
by Emerald Member on Jan. 29, 2014 at 9:04 PM
5 moms liked this
Once when I was stupid and young lol I was 16 and found out my boyfriend was cheating on me with a friend. It was semi-state basketball game and he was the varsity center. I put kramergesic (like a really strong bengay) on the straps of his jock strap lol. It was so mean but worth it. He was miserable the whole game
Derari
by :::Achtung::: on Jan. 29, 2014 at 9:06 PM
1 mom liked this

I've always thought the idea of it was interesting. But in reality...couldn't live with being devious. I'd have to just do it to your face and enjoy that. Nothing sneaky.

mayalove
by Silver Member on Jan. 29, 2014 at 9:06 PM
Nope never.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Jan. 29, 2014 at 9:09 PM
4 moms liked this
Yep. I have a great life. I may be depressed and sad right now, but my grandma died. Other than that- I have wonderful children, a terrific husband that will never cheat on me or leave me, a home, a vehicle, friends, and family.
My ex... well, he doesn't.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Jan. 29, 2014 at 9:11 PM
5 moms liked this
Hmmm... my ex cheated on me with his (now) wife when we were engaged. I retaliated by being the other woman after they got married. Kinda dumb on my part, but it felt good at the time.
Melbornj
by Platinum Member on Jan. 29, 2014 at 9:11 PM
Not worth my time.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN