Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Revenge!! Have you ever gotten revenge on anyone that hurt you or majorly pissed you off??

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
Tell me your best revenge stories!!!
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 29, 2014 at 8:26 PM
Replies (361-367):
redneckmama4
by Loree on Feb. 3, 2014 at 12:20 PM
I did say so. I'm sure there are plenty of people, adults, who do not feel the need to exact revenge.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting redneckmama4: I don't have any, I'm not an ass...

If you say so........

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 3, 2014 at 12:26 PM

Quoting sstef126:

I had a manager who was a man that always gave me hell. We sold magazines in the store, so I took out the subscription cards out of 30 of them and subscribed him to all of them!!!!!!! Imagine him fighting with that.... lol

Hahaha  Love it!!!

ghwannabe
by Silver Member on Feb. 3, 2014 at 1:46 PM
1 mom liked this
We rode the bus together. She was my only friend in band. So that's tough when you travel for football games and have no friends. I ended up quitting band because of her.

I should say she was really weird and immature. She was obsessed with Barney. Yes, the big purple dinosaur. In high school her bedroom was decorated in Barney. She was a really smart girl but just weird. I did contact her a few years ago on FB. I found out she had an abusive ex husband that served time in prison. She has a cat no kids and was dating a decent looking guy. She is not on my FB anymore. I know her dad was an asshole to her and verbally abused her and favored her little brother. No ill feelings. I still smile at what I did. Pretty dang clever on my part.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting ghwannabe: I was bullied in junior high and high school. I was horribly shy and insecure. Growing up in a small town made it hard to make new friends so I tried to hold on the friends I could. Even if they were super mean to me I didn't want to alone. One friend named Kristen was abused me and zi was her doormat. My sophmore year a new girl moved to my town and we clicked. To this day, 20 years later we are still friends. Kristen didn't like Tanya. Tanya was a welfare kid and didn't have the nicest clothes. Kristen advised me she wouldn't be friends with me if I was friends with Tanya. I chose Tanya. My Junior year I liked a guy in my art class. He had broken up with his girlfriend of 3 years so we started going out. I saw Kristen talking to his ex-girlfriend in the hallway. They were both looking at me and Kristen was a heavy discussion with and point right at me. I saw the ex glare at me and Kristen smiling.This ex was bigger than me and I trully thought I would get my ass kicked. I went out on one date with Robert but he turned out to be a perv so I dumped him.

I had enough with Kristen and I snapped. I went up to Kristen at her locker and pinned her against it. I screamed in her face if she ever talked shit about me to anyone again I would kick her Fning ass. I had never talked to anyway and it felt great. I scared the shit out of her and she left me alone from then on. Didn't stop me from what I did next :)

In gym they gave us assigned lockers and a lock that belonged to the school. While handing in my lock on the last day of school . I saw Kristen had gym right after me. I wrote down her locker number , and combo. I stole her lock and threw all the contents in the locker in the trash. She had to pay 5.00 to replace the lock. I saw her in the hallway and she looked really upset and overhear her a little talking about it.

Mean people suck!!  I hate bullies!!!  The ONLY way to get them to back down is to go batshit crazy on them and scare the crap out of them!!  Sad that you have to overpower them, but it's the only way to get them to leave you alone!!  And I would have gotten her back too for being a backstabbing bitch!

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 3, 2014 at 2:42 PM
1 mom liked this
My revenge comes this Wednesday, provided the snow doesn't deter court. I can't wait to see the look on his face when he loses.

No I won't elaborate.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 4, 2014 at 3:21 AM
Bump
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 20, 2014 at 12:45 AM
1 mom liked this

Yup I was pregnant with our second child. And my fiancee decided to have an affair. I thought something was up and since he denied it I asked her outright. She claimed she didn't know he was still with me, he told her we broke up, so I didn't blame her, I even invited her over we kind of became friends and she helped me put my sons crib together, Later to find out that night after leaving my place she went to my fiance's and slept with him and had never stopped. His dumb ass admitted they met up at her work(subway) and had sex in the backroom. But to top it off after I confronted them both he cried like a baby and gave the whole I never meant to hurt you crap, she seduced me bullshit, and she was a bitch and said " Your just pissed your pregnant and doesn't want ot sleep with you right now, I'll be a better mom to those kids anyway" So after that I obviously stopped trying to work things out with him and told her boss he may want to check the cameras, she got fired, Somehow her college campus(which has strict rules for men in the girls dorms since it was a christian based school, caught wind of it, checked their hallway vids and found out she had him spending the night, so she lost her dorm room, she then got pissed and stole a tv, xbox, and a rather exspensive mountain bike, from his appartment. the tv and xbox were actually mine, so I filed a police report.... they found them in her mom's house and the bike in the shed, and she was arrested. The only thing I said to her, was "I hope it was worth it hunny." Now no one will speak to her because they don't trust her around their spouses or boyfriends, and she is known as the home wrecker. And he was shunned soo much by everyone he knew(even though I didn't actually tell anyone we knew) that he left state. He claims it was out of shame and he could no longer face me.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 20, 2014 at 1:35 AM
Sounds like she got what she deserved and your ex boyfriend is a real jerk for cheating,especially when you were pregnant with his child!!!

Quoting Anonymous:

Yup I was pregnant with our second child. And my fiancee decided to have an affair. I thought something was up and since he denied it I asked her outright. She claimed she didn't know he was still with me, he told her we broke up, so I didn't blame her, I even invited her over we kind of became friends and she helped me put my sons crib together, Later to find out that night after leaving my place she went to my fiance's and slept with him and had never stopped. His dumb ass admitted they met up at her work(subway) and had sex in the backroom. But to top it off after I confronted them both he cried like a baby and gave the whole I never meant to hurt you crap, she seduced me bullshit, and she was a bitch and said " Your just pissed your pregnant and doesn't want ot sleep with you right now, I'll be a better mom to those kids anyway" So after that I obviously stopped trying to work things out with him and told her boss he may want to check the cameras, she got fired, Somehow her college campus(which has strict rules for men in the girls dorms since it was a christian based school, caught wind of it, checked their hallway vids and found out she had him spending the night, so she lost her dorm room, she then got pissed and stole a tv, xbox, and a rather exspensive mountain bike, from his appartment. the tv and xbox were actually mine, so I filed a police report.... they found them in her mom's house and the bike in the shed, and she was arrested. The only thing I said to her, was "I hope it was worth it hunny." Now no one will speak to her because they don't trust her around their spouses or boyfriends, and she is known as the home wrecker. And he was shunned soo much by everyone he knew(even though I didn't actually tell anyone we knew) that he left state. He claims it was out of shame and he could no longer face me.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)