Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

secret crush?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
Do you have a someone you think about even if you are or aren't in a relationship with and wish you were with them?
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 30, 2014 at 2:45 AM
Replies (31-40):
msalice_21
by Platinum Member on Mar. 29, 2014 at 3:57 AM
1 mom liked this
I feel guilty for saying this because I love the relationship I'm in but yeah. I do think about someone at times. Not that I want to be with him but I wonder what the hell happened. I started talking to a guy a few years ago and he was sooo hot! We met through my best friends bf. My best friends bf and his room mate were having a party and that's how we got aacquainted. Be both stayed up late, talked and went to sleep on opposite couches. No big deal. For days my friend would tell me about how he was really into me and he talked about beautiful and amazing he thought I was. I was flattered! This guy was gorgeous! Well we exchanged numbers, talked, went a double date, things like that. Then it just stopped. Weirdest shit. He just fell off the face of the planet. And not just to me but my friends bf too. They're friends again now as of recently but we don't talk. It just baffles me how it just ended. *shrug*
Anonymous
by Anonymous 14 on Mar. 29, 2014 at 3:58 AM

Yes. It's painful. I love DH and I think I love this other guy and the other guy is also happily married and thinking about kids. I want to get over it soo bad. I almost cried in front of him it hurts so bad.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 15 on Mar. 29, 2014 at 4:00 AM

I'm right there with ya.

Quoting Anonymous: Yeah. My psycho ex. Clearly I have issues.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Mar. 29, 2014 at 4:44 AM

It's been a while and no such luck yet : -(

Quoting Anonymous: Lol. If its fate you'll see him again though(;

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:
Quoting Anonymous:

I have a huge crush on my pharmacist......well, former pharmacist.  Store is closing and I'll never see him again :-( I haven't quite come to terms with this.

lmao those are some dreadful days coming.lol

You laugh at me? How dare you!  Slightly  joking ;-)

TurtleMami
by Silver Member on Mar. 29, 2014 at 4:50 AM
*grabs popcorn*

Quoting Anonymous: Lol your names not caroline is it?
This actually sounds familiar, my dh's name is Jason and a similar situation with a woman he works with

Quoting Anonymous: His name is Jason. We work together and he's the most adorable, sexy man I've ever seen in my life. He kisses my hands, flirts with me, tells me I'm beautiful but he's 12 yrs younger than me. I'm an old lady to him in my opinion, been married, had kids. He deserves a young unattached girl. But I'd rock his world one time if he let me.
JustMeKat
The one thing women don't want to find in their stockings on Christmas morning is their husband. ~Joan Rivers
Today at 2:14 AM
by Kat on Mar. 29, 2014 at 4:50 AM

Brat, I felt bad for you...

not anymore :)

Quoting Fulgent.Drinker:

Yes, he's sleeping in someone else's bed tonight and I'm missing him and heart broken.

OK yes, he's a cat and I do not have a crush on him as much as I like when he snuggles, drools and purrs against my side, as I'm going to sleep.

LMAO

Anonymous
by Anonymous 17 on Mar. 29, 2014 at 5:19 AM
I used to. For many years, I thought about this guy that I had been involved with and hoped that we would reunite someday! But it didn't happen and never will. It's for the best anyway. Took me a very long time to get over him. Feels so good to not be hung up on him anymore!!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 26, 2014 at 5:02 AM
I'm glad you've gotten over it. I no that's not easy. Its always easier once we've moved on. I had a guy a few years back, we were really good friends, but lives have parted and now I'm happy with a daughter, a living man, and a baby on the way(:. Hows life going for you?

Quoting Anonymous: I used to. For many years, I thought about this guy that I had been involved with and hoped that we would reunite someday! But it didn't happen and never will. It's for the best anyway. Took me a very long time to get over him. Feels so good to not be hung up on him anymore!!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 26, 2014 at 5:10 AM
Oh that's nice. You guys have things in common still? How are things going?

Quoting Anonymous: He wasn't. We grew up with very similar religious nuts for parents. Life was hard back then and even as toddlers we clung to each other. He was my safe haven. Our parents lost contact and so did we. I've been talking to him constantly the past few weeks

Quoting Anonymous:
Quoting Anonymous: Yes. I think about him all the time. We were childhood friends and he just popped back up into my life a few weeks ago. Haven't talked in 15 years and its like we still know each other

ya my main one.lol he was my childhood friend, but like a lot of guys he was a fucking douche bag.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 17 on Apr. 26, 2014 at 5:32 AM
Thank you! It was extremely difficult to let go.......but very necessary! Things are okay with me. Focusing on my goal of completing the novel that I've been working on for the past year. That is one really positive thing in my life. I'm glad that you moved on too!!

Quoting Anonymous: I'm glad you've gotten over it. I no that's not easy. Its always easier once we've moved on. I had a guy a few years back, we were really good friends, but lives have parted and now I'm happy with a daughter, a living man, and a baby on the way(:. Hows life going for you?

Quoting Anonymous: I used to. For many years, I thought about this guy that I had been involved with and hoped that we would reunite someday! But it didn't happen and never will. It's for the best anyway. Took me a very long time to get over him. Feels so good to not be hung up on him anymore!!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN