Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions
Morning Momma's!!!

So I'm laying in my hospital bed since Miss Abby has jaundice and we haven't been released yet, and found on Facebook that DF has been talking to another woman THE ENTIRE TIME I WAS INDUCED!!!

I am sitting here just crying. Went out in the hall to get more ice water, Abby was awake with a dirty diaper and I lost it again. I couldn't stop crying. I feel like I've let her down when really it's him that has not me!!

I need to get my emotions in check because I know my nurses are well aware that something isn't quite right.

Oh and Abby is in the nursery instead of being with me tonight.
by on Jan. 30, 2014 at 4:44 AM
Replies (41-45):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jan. 30, 2014 at 8:17 AM
Honestly I'd email the messages to yourself. wait till you get out of the hospital and talk to him about it. Tell him what you want (whatever it is) and you take care of your babies.

Quoting OhSara87: I currently live with my Mom along with my 3.5 year old son. So I have PLENTY of support

Quoting Anonymous: I am so so sorry my husband and I went through something similar (he didn't speak to the degree your husband did).

I honestly wish you the best. It sucks it's hard and most of all it hurts like a bitch.

Do you have family that could come stay with you at home for a little while? I wish you the best.

And congrats on your baby girl!!!! Don't let his douche-ry allow you to miss on this time with the baby.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Jan. 30, 2014 at 8:20 AM

This one sucks. 

I'm sure that your husband/boyfriend wouldn't do that.  I know my husband wouldn't do that.

So, no, not all men suck.

OP, I'm sorry that you decided to have kids with a jerk.  Perhaps some research into the guys you sleep with would be pertinent next time.

Quoting tezell78: Oh mama.
1.) you are going to be emotional for a while it's ok. You just had a baby.
2.) men suck kick him in the under balls.
3.) chin up Hun. It gets better I swear

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jan. 30, 2014 at 10:55 AM
Wow really? Was this really the time for that?

Quoting Anonymous:

This one sucks. 

I'm sure that your husband/boyfriend wouldn't do that.  I know my husband wouldn't do that.

OP, I'm sorry that you decided to have kids with a jerk.  Perhaps some research into the guys you sleep with would be pertinent next time.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 8 on Jan. 30, 2014 at 11:00 AM

She probably thought the same exact thing!  look where she is now.

Quoting Anonymous:

This one sucks. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 9 on Jan. 30, 2014 at 11:04 AM

You are currently seperated and already have a fiance, and it is fiance's baby?  What a mess. You moved way too fast.  Best thing to do is let the hospital know you do not want him allowed back to see you or the baby, and get rid of him. 

Quoting OhSara87: The good thing is he has no rights to her because where I live even though I'm legally separated from stbx dh - stbx's name MUST go on her birth certificate bc our divorce isn't final.

I've also found where he sent his ex gf sexual pictures.....the same ex who cheated on him for a few months and has tried to convince him that he should join her and another girl for a 3 some

Quoting ReaIisticBeauty: That is the ultimate betrayal. *hugs* mama. I've been through a similar situation years ago. It was unforgivable to me and I dropped his ass.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)