Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

VEGAS!! :) What do you do?

Posted by on Jan. 30, 2014 at 5:47 AM
  • 5 Replies

My DH and I are taking my mom to Vegas this May (she turned 50 in Jan. so we are taking her with us since she hasn't been since she was a teenager).  DH and I went to Vegas last Jan.  We saw the Blue Man group, one of the Circ shows, a hypnotist show and a comedy show.  Then we did a bunch of other little stuff.  What else is fun to see there??  We will definitely see the Blue Man Group again (my mom went to school with one of the guys in it, we talked to him after the show last time).  Any cool stuff to do that we may not have done yet??

Not sure where we are staying yet.  We will be using our timeshare to get a good deal on a week stay.  Maybe they Grandview since that is where our "base" is for our timeshare.  We'll see for that though.  

Anyway....ideas? Suggestions?

Certified Child Passenger Safety Technician (car seat tech) Ask me a question!

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
by on Jan. 30, 2014 at 5:47 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
armygirl16
by Bronze Member on Jan. 30, 2014 at 12:09 PM
Bump!!
almondpigeon
by Ruby Member on Jan. 30, 2014 at 12:10 PM
Hookers & gambling? That's what I see on tv :)

armygirl16
by Bronze Member on Jan. 30, 2014 at 12:12 PM
Lol. Neither of us gamble really. My DH doesn't drink (hates the taste of alcohol). There is lots to do besides gambling :)
When we were there last year it seemed like there was so much we didn't get to do...
kim8934
by Bronze Member on Jan. 30, 2014 at 12:21 PM

we walk around the whole time.  Almost every hotel, on the strip, has something to see inside. Try the seafood buffet at Rio, we loved that.

armygirl16
by Bronze Member on Jan. 30, 2014 at 2:42 PM
We walked around a LOT last year. We never even made it to the stratosphere. So much to do and see lol.

Quoting kim8934:

we walk around the whole time.  Almost every hotel, on the strip, has something to see inside. Try the seafood buffet at Rio, we loved that.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)