Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Totally hypothetical "what if?" For you

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 13 Replies
DH and I were discussing all the shootings lately and a random "tin foil hat" conspiracy idea popped into my head.

What if these shootings aren't real? What if it is our government attempting to desensitize us? What if they are desensitizing us so that if they take control of us and begin shooting those who object to the control we won't be up in arms?

Like I said, totally worthy of a tin foil hat.

(Please understand that I am not trying to belittle what happened with conspiracy theories. I think every death at the hand of a nutjob is a tragedy. This was just a random thing that popped into my head when I mentioned the crazy conspiracy theories that people are going to come up with).
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 30, 2014 at 8:13 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 30, 2014 at 8:14 AM
That's an interesting thought.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 30, 2014 at 8:15 AM
2 moms liked this
its called "false flag." false flags are an attempt to instill fear into people. cause riots. Etc.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jan. 30, 2014 at 8:15 AM
Oh mon dieu! I have no idea and you'll get that first lady jumping on your ass for this and the rest will follow. Here's a bump and good theory :/
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Jan. 30, 2014 at 8:16 AM
1 mom liked this
I think the govt tells more lies to us than we will ever know. The only question is which things are lies. Anything's possible.
cymkare
by Gold Member on Jan. 30, 2014 at 8:16 AM

I don't think they are trying to desensitize us. 

If is is a conspiracy (and I'm not saying it is) they are going to use the media and all the media hype as tools to de-arm the population. 

CafeMom Tickers

CafeMom Tickers

onaflowers
by on Jan. 30, 2014 at 8:18 AM
I agree with this totally. I think it is more an effort to demonize guns though.

Quoting Anonymous: I think the govt tells more lies to us than we will ever know. The only question is which things are lies. Anything's possible.
B1Bomber
by Ruby Member on Jan. 30, 2014 at 8:20 AM
If it's an effort to promote support for tighter gun control laws, it's not working.
MagicMonkey
by Cilla on Jan. 30, 2014 at 8:21 AM

That's exactly the reason! 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Jan. 30, 2014 at 8:24 AM
I'm beginning to think that some of these flu strands are bio engineered and released on the general populous.
Fulgent.Drinker
by on Jan. 30, 2014 at 8:35 AM

I wouldn't be the first time this government's used biological weapons on its own citizens.

Pardon us Indians, if we slightly smirk and openly snicker at the dueling emotions of disbelief and fear of people at the suggestion of it being a possibility of happening now, or even in the future, and the one's who will undoubtedly try to say that simply couldn't happen, they wouldn't do that.  LMAO   History always repeats itself and expands its reach on who all becomes it next victims. 

Quoting Anonymous: I'm beginning to think that some of these flu strands are bio engineered and released on the general populous.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN