Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

apparantly I am the worst Step mom EVER!!!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 53 Replies

.... because I bought my 8 year old SD a bra... SHOCK!

she needs one! and wont be to visit BM for almost another month.... so we went to the store talked about the diffrent kinds and what to wear with what.. in the end she chose a pair of like sports bras and and 2 more tradional ones (no padding)

Ive also been the one to buy her deoderant and have those coverstions with her... BM called last night... and SD was TRYING to talk to her about how excited she was and BM told her to put me on the phone.. she told me I was "stealing her thunder" and that was "her job",,, well thats fine.. she can taker her bra shopping for her house..

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 30, 2014 at 8:26 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 30, 2014 at 8:27 AM

*apparently*

Jessy613
by Diamond Member on Jan. 30, 2014 at 8:27 AM

lol.

Cutenessmom
by Gold Member on Jan. 30, 2014 at 8:29 AM

She should  said instead  thanks since I did not get to that job yet! 

KristenFowles
by Ruby Member on Jan. 30, 2014 at 8:30 AM

I understand where both you and the BM are coming from.

TrueTrophyWife
by on Jan. 30, 2014 at 8:30 AM
3 moms liked this
BM side here! You need to respect that there are some things that as the mom we look forward to doing with our children as they reach new stages in life. Personally you suck!
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 30, 2014 at 8:30 AM
2 moms liked this
I took my sd bra shopping. Was there for her first period. All of the "mom" stuff. But mom only sees her twice a month. And that's her own fault. Not gonna apologize for it.
Bee86lpn
by on Jan. 30, 2014 at 8:30 AM
1 mom liked this
Ah I would be a little sad to not be the one talking to my daughter and taking her to do those things. But i probably wouldn't get upset. It sounds like you guys have custody anyway no? She's likely going to miss several similar milestones
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 30, 2014 at 8:31 AM

i'll be a bad stepmom too, then.  my SD is also 8 and has already started to develop.  not much, but i noticed it.   BM is intent on keeping her a baby though so she wont' notice it. or will be in denial if she does.  

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 30, 2014 at 8:32 AM

thats another reason I did it... it would not have gotten done otherwise

Quoting Anonymous:

i'll be a bad stepmom too, then.  my SD is also 8 and has already started to develop.  not much, but i noticed it.   BM is intent on keeping her a baby though so she wont' notice it. or will be in denial if she does.  

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 30, 2014 at 8:33 AM
If she's not visiting BM for another month I see no problem. You didn't do anything wrong. BM needs to get over herself. It's about the daughter and not BM. If I were the BM I would ask you what size you got her and I would ship some more.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured