Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I'm done dealing with his crap

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 87 Replies
My husband was laid off for 6 weeks and that meant he didn't pay child support. Of course that meant that when he got a job he had to pay back what he owed on top of what he is ordered to pay and I have no problem with that.

While he was unemployed we couldn't pay all of our bills and we are trying to play catch up with those as well. Again I have no problem with that either. Shit happens.

What I have a problem with is that he promised his ex he would pay back what he owed her out of his first two paychecks. That means when it was all said and done he gave her more than one of his paychecks for the month of January, leaving us further in debt

I tried to explain to him that we needed to pay her back over 3-4 paychecks so that we could still pay our rent but he still went ahead and paid her.

One of the agreements was that he is supposed to pay for their school breakfasts and lunches. Neither one of them put a limit on what the kids get and they buy things a la cart so they each spend 10-15 a day between breakfast and lunch. I asked him to buy some frozen waffles and cereal and milk and take it to her house and have the kids eat breakfast there for a month until we catch up on bills and that he needs to tell then they need to eat the plate lunch and no extras again for a month until we catch up on bills and he said he wasn't going to make the kids suffer because he lost his job and then put 200 on each account!

We can't pay rent now and I explained that before he added money to their accounts. I get paid this Friday but it doesn't cover our rent. I'm so pissed and hurt and I think I'm done with him. I just can't live like this anymore.
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 30, 2014 at 8:43 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
KristenFowles
by Ruby Member on Jan. 30, 2014 at 8:45 AM
1 mom liked this

Sounds like you've already decided..

lunyuny
by on Jan. 30, 2014 at 8:46 AM
I would be done with that also.
MrsDavidB25
by Stacey on Jan. 30, 2014 at 8:46 AM

What does he say about not being able to pay the rent now?

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 30, 2014 at 8:48 AM
It will all work out. No, no it won't. They won't allow us to pay late and short of us winning the lotto we aren't getting any more money for two weeks

Quoting MrsDavidB25:

What does he say about not being able to pay the rent now?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 30, 2014 at 8:49 AM
1 mom liked this

So when the rent doesnt' get paid and you get kicked out, what's he going to say then?  You should start making plans to leave - it almost sounds like he's not over her. 

Jessy613
by Diamond Member on Jan. 30, 2014 at 8:49 AM

tQuoting KristenFowles:

Sounds like you've already decided..

this

daisybaby91
by lipstick on Jan. 30, 2014 at 8:50 AM
2 moms liked this
Well, paying back his child support needs to be his #1 priority. Im sure his kids mother really doesnt give a shit about your sob story.
Maybe you shouldnt have gotten with an irresponsible man who already has a family to take care of if you wanted someone to take care of you.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 30, 2014 at 8:52 AM
2 moms liked this
You're so far off its not even funny but go ahead and continue on with your ignorance.

Quoting daisybaby91: Well, paying back his child support needs to be his #1 priority. Im sure his kids mother really doesnt give a shit about your sob story.

Maybe you shouldnt have gotten with an irresponsible man who already has a family to take care of if you wanted someone to take care of you.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 30, 2014 at 8:53 AM
I already am. I have to move in with my grandmother for a month or two until I can pay deposits and such.

Quoting Anonymous:

So when the rent doesnt' get paid and you get kicked out, what's he going to say then?  You should start making plans to leave - it almost sounds like he's not over her. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 30, 2014 at 8:55 AM
Damn. That sucks. I've gotta say, I don't understand why bio mom isn't tightening her belt a bit. If they were together and he lost his job there would be some cut backs. So why shouldn't there be now? I get cs and all though my ex has never been laid off our anything, I'd cut him some slack if he was.
Maybe you can get a pay day loan thing? I know it doesn't help the debt situation but it still at least keep a roof over your head.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)