1. If you respect me, I'll respect you.
2. It is NOT okay to use lipstick, lip balms or any of your own personal hygene products on my child. It is unhygenic!!
3. Do not kiss my kids on the mouth! That is also gross!
4. Don't act like you know better than I do about how to rear MY child! If you have some advice, be gentle, don't push it on me.
5. Don't force my kid to tell you they love you--ESPECIALLY if you have known them a short while.
6. Don't call yourself my kid's "auntie". We aren't related!
7. We are not "friends" I am your employer.
8. Please quit using traffic as your excuse to be late.
9. We are not on the same level. If we were, you wouldn't be working for me. As much as I will treat you with respect, I don't care what lofty degree you have or what amazing position you had beforehand. Currently, you are "the help". Act like it.
10. Keep your lies straight!
11. Quit snooping through my house
12. Quit rearranging my shit. Its MY house.
13. Quit pretending like my kids are yours.
14. I don't care how old my kids are, they will always be my "babies".