Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Seconds is long enough to Pee

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 123 Replies

That's what the teachers told the class, my dd said..they have 3mins in between classes, and one teacher she has, told the class it should not take longer than 30secs to pee and get out the door.  Who do you know, esp teenage girls, that take only 30seconds in the bathroom? Some classes are all the way on the other side of campus and it takes the three mins to run there....

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 30, 2014 at 11:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Miranda1127
by Gold Member on Jan. 30, 2014 at 11:26 PM

I would have agreed w/you if you were talking about a K-1st grader, but a teenager?!?!?!? There is NO reason a teenager can't pee and move on. It absolutely shouldn't take a healthy young women longer than 30seconds to pee, wipe and wash.

LadyVoldemort
by Pastafarian on Jan. 30, 2014 at 11:27 PM

This. Honestly, I never knew how fast I could go until I had a toddler in the living room unattended. My fastest time is 25 seconds.

Quoting Miranda1127:

I would have agreed w/you if you were talking about a K-1st grader, but a teenager?!?!?!? There is NO reason a teenager can't pee and move on. It absolutely shouldn't take a healthy young women longer than 30seconds to pee, wipe and wash.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 30, 2014 at 11:28 PM

forgot to add, some classes are on the other side of campus, and it literally takes all three minutes to huff it over there, fast pace

Quoting Miranda1127:

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 30, 2014 at 11:28 PM

there is no time in my dd's HS to ever use the bathroom.  They have very strict policies about bathroom use and rarely allow it during class.  It is a huge school and the 4 minutes they have inbetween classes is not enough to use the bathroom.  I know they have issues with kids trying to get out of class saying they need to go.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 30, 2014 at 11:29 PM

forgot to add, some classes are on the other side of campus, and it literally takes all three minutes to huff it over there, fast pace

Quoting LadyVoldemort:

This. Honestly, I never knew how fast I could go until I had a toddler in the living room unattended. My fastest time is 25 seconds.

Quoting Miranda1127:

Lorelai_Nicole
by Lorelai on Jan. 30, 2014 at 11:30 PM

That's so bogus. I remember I was in history class my sophomore year and we had a substitute teacher. He told me I had 5mins to go to the bathroom and get back to class. I looked at him like he was nuts.

Alexis Emma 10-13-1999 - 14 years old
Kirsten Leslie 03-14-2004 - 9 years old
Sarah Mackenzie 08-14-2007 - 6 years old
Charlotte Amelia & Harmon David 04-12-2012 - 20 months old
Angela Victoria 06-09-1996 - 17 years old (niece) 

julie515
by Silver Member on Jan. 30, 2014 at 11:30 PM
That is dumb. My high school had 5 minute intervals in between classes and it is not huge.
eSamsMama
by Silver Member on Jan. 30, 2014 at 11:30 PM
Maybe a boy who doesn't wash his hands, but definitely not a girl.
leksismommy
by Gold Member on Jan. 30, 2014 at 11:30 PM
14 moms liked this
What if you need to change a pad or tampon, or go #2? The use of a restroom should be a basic human right.
LadyVoldemort
by Pastafarian on Jan. 30, 2014 at 11:32 PM

Yeah fucking right. I'm not buying that there are not bathrooms between those classes.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting LadyVoldemort:

Quoting Miranda1127:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured