Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I saw the devil today.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 304 Replies
3 moms liked this

Late this afternoon I was bringing laundry into dd16's room, she was sitting on her bed watching a music video. I stood there a little bit and watched, and what I saw will forever change mine and my families lives. DD was watching Beyonce's "Drunk in love" video, and like all of her videos it was very provocative. I'm not a fan of these videos but DD loves Beyonces, and I never had a problem, until tonight. 

I kept watching the video and then out of nowhere Beyonce laughs and I swear on my grave, I saw Satan's face, and it didn't leave throughout the whole video. My heart sank and I felt nauseous. I pulled the plug on Dds tv and computer, she freaked out and called me crazy after I explained to her what I saw. I tried to relax but the defiant girl put on drunk in love and blasted it high, I went into her room and grabbed her TV and laptop, I locked them in my room. She tried to lock me out, all of this to protect this demonic temptress who calls herself beyonce, I broke her door down and tore down all of her JayZ and Beyonce posters. 

She was very upset afterwards, but I made her kneel next to me and pray. I blessed the house and banned anything related to the above mentioned, I burnt every poster, magazine and CD I could find. I am so terrified ladies. This is how the media brings Satan in our homes, please be careful and makesure that these evil people and their influence is not allowed in your home.

I made some research online and many people have seen Satan in this new video. These demons are making themselves aware and no one is batting an eye. I'm so worried about my daughter, I hope I can save her before it is too late. Please be careful ladies.

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 31, 2014 at 12:34 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Ashanti22
by Gold Member on Jan. 31, 2014 at 12:36 AM
Hmmm
Kylie819
by Gold Member on Jan. 31, 2014 at 12:37 AM
7 moms liked this
I saw the devil too. I see him when people try to drive in 2 ft of snow.
nelliesmommy
by prettyandpierced on Jan. 31, 2014 at 12:37 AM
Lol
TheDrsRose
by Platinum Member on Jan. 31, 2014 at 12:38 AM
20 moms liked this

What in the fuck are YOU drinking and can I get some??!

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 31, 2014 at 12:39 AM
3 moms liked this

I want what you're having. Seriously, share that shit!

Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Jan. 31, 2014 at 12:39 AM
7 moms liked this

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 31, 2014 at 12:39 AM
1 mom liked this
I forgot the purpose of the media was to bring satan into our homes... Wtf
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 31, 2014 at 12:40 AM
5 moms liked this
I've actually heard this before - she sold her soul to the illuminati and adopted the alter ego Sasha Fierce, right?
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 31, 2014 at 12:40 AM
1 mom liked this
Lmao....be careful Satan is coming for YOU!!
littlesippycup
by Ruby Member on Jan. 31, 2014 at 12:40 AM
1 mom liked this

One time Dh (then BF) and I were smoking a blunt and we thought we saw red devil eyes off in the dark LOL

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured