Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Come on ladies.. How old do you really look?!?! Picture post:)

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Mobile Photo

I'll go first:). Post a picture and I'll guess your age honestly! Also rate 1-10 if you want!!!! Post away!!!
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 31, 2014 at 1:13 AM
Replies (1491-1494):
pinkfairy0206
by on May. 22, 2014 at 6:44 PM
1 mom liked this
Wow, you look amazing! !

Quoting redneckmama4: How sweet of you! I will be 37 this summer :)

Quoting pinkfairy0206: If you didn't have a 4 at the end kf your screen name I would guess about 22. But I'm guessing you're a mom of 4, so 30?

Quoting redneckmama4:

Mobile Photo

No clue but I feel old.
JaeKristine
by Bronze Member on May. 22, 2014 at 6:56 PM
1 mom liked this
25 (:

Quoting pinkfairy0206: 28?

Quoting JaeKristine:

Mobile Photo

My guess would be 29. I suck at guessing ages -_- sorry if im off

Quoting Anonymous:

Mobile Photo

I'll go first:). Post a picture and I'll guess your age honestly! Also rate 1-10 if you want!!!! Post away!!!
KatiebugsMom711
by Member on May. 24, 2014 at 12:37 AM

Oh sorry, I must of read it wrong......I was up too long and was tired when I read the respone. That is very weird! I have always got people say I look familiar at the places I worked...and I am like "uh I do have a twin" lol    but guess I there are other people out there that look the same too. Makes me wonder if there is such thing as reincarnation, when there are so many people that have someone out there that looks like them. 

Quoting Anonymous:

lol no I meant me asking was random. And I asked because I saw it and you look exactly like my friends older sister. I haven't seen her in years but you still look exactly like her so I was curious if it just so happened to be who I was thinking but nope !

Quoting KatiebugsMom711:

what??? how is me posting a picture random????? and what does my age have anything to do with me having a lot of siblings...but no I only have 1 sibling, MY TWIN SISTER.

Quoting Anonymous: So random but do you have a lot of siblings? 6?
Quoting Anonymous:

this pic is not really recent, but I still look the same as I do in this pic, just I dont wear make-up often. I only wear make-up occassionally.but can you guess how old I am? lol people will probably get it wrong.

littlesippycup
by Ruby Member on May. 24, 2014 at 12:46 AM

yes you do!! Trollcat forever!!

Quoting thetrollcat:

I look 20ish

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN