Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Watch your child!!!!!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 36 Replies

All day long, I have listened to my 3yo niece tell my 3yo son "you're a bad baby", "you're being mean to me", "I don't want to play with you anymore",etc...all the while my son is playing with his toys and ignoring her....she also tells him "you're a dummie"........so this afternoon I took my son to go pick up his sisters, and as soon as we get home my oldest dd goes and sits on the couch, my niece then walks up to her and hits her with a toy in the head, my dd then says, "J*****n, do not hit me!!" and my niece starts crying......so my sister in law comes out into the living room grabs her dd and tells her not to play with her cousins because they are all ugly......EXCUSE ME!!! WATCH YOUR OWN KID THEN TELL ME WHO IS BEING UGLY!!! I know my kids are far from perfect but at least I don't enable their poor behaviour.

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 31, 2014 at 5:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LAXmom21
by Ruby Member on Jan. 31, 2014 at 5:04 PM
Well now you know why your niece is that way!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 31, 2014 at 5:04 PM

Why is your SIL and niece there all day long?

briellesmomma
by Velvet on Jan. 31, 2014 at 5:05 PM
Oh hell no.

Whose house is it?
briellesmomma
by Velvet on Jan. 31, 2014 at 5:05 PM
Right?

She needs to go if that's your place

Quoting Anonymous:

thenameshailie
by Emerald Member on Jan. 31, 2014 at 5:06 PM

Eh I would have put a stop to her attitude the first time she said something mean to my three year old. What did you say to your sister in law?

PinkButterfly66
by Emerald Member on Jan. 31, 2014 at 5:06 PM
1 mom liked this

And why are you watching your sister's brat without correcting her and putting her in a time out when she's acting that way?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 31, 2014 at 5:07 PM

Because sil needs "help" from my mil, because she can't take care of her two kids by herself while her bf is at work, I don't mind them being here most days but days like today when this is all I hear all damn day and sil ignore it all until her dd cries, just pisses me off.

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 31, 2014 at 5:08 PM

So you live with your MIL?

Quoting Anonymous:

Because sil needs "help" from my mil, because she can't take care of her two kids by herself while her bf is at work, I don't mind them being here most days but days like today when this is all I hear all damn day and sil ignore it all until her dd cries, just pisses me off.

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 31, 2014 at 5:10 PM

I said "hey" to her, but she ignored me and walked away, there is no getting through to her, I can only talk to her when it's just me and her, and she will listen, we are normally able to talk things out, but its probably best she ignored me, I did tell my mil that I don't appreciate her calling my kids "ugly" or allowing her dd to call my son a "dummie", both of which can be damaging.

Quoting thenameshailie:

Eh I would have put a stop to her attitude the first time she said something mean to my three year old. What did you say to your sister in law?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 31, 2014 at 5:10 PM
That's just bratty by both of them. I would sit down with her and tell her if she expects to get anymore help she will watch her kid and not be rude to your Kids.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN