Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

What is your hobby?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

I am looking for ideas. 

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 31, 2014 at 8:34 PM
Replies (31-40):
gypsy_rose
by Kandy on Jan. 31, 2014 at 10:57 PM
1 mom liked this

I LOVE taking pictures.

For information please click the ribbon. 

my son and I have something known as Nerofibromatosis. This illness causes tumors to grow within our bodies. I currently have brain tumors which affects my ability to function 100% normally. My memory is poor as is my spelling and grammar abilities. My reading comprehension is affected at times as well.  It is a part of who my youngest is and a part of who I am. It is not all of ether of us.

My husbands best friends brother has a condition known as tuberous sclerosis. He was supposed to have died at a very young age. He is now close to 30 and still alive. He has had a few brain surgeries and has had to have his shunt replaced a few times. They run a program to help people with this condition. This ribbon will take you to their website where information on TS is located. 

ColleenF30
by Lube Girl on Jan. 31, 2014 at 10:58 PM
Pissing people off online.
AuntieM
by Gold Member on Jan. 31, 2014 at 10:59 PM
This is beautiful.

Quoting Anonymous:

Mobile Photo

sam12796
by Platinum Member on Jan. 31, 2014 at 11:00 PM

Drawing mostly with pencil or charcoal.

AuntieM
by Gold Member on Jan. 31, 2014 at 11:02 PM
Knitting mostly. I love to cook but only do it when my husband is home. I used to go to a lot of concerts but haven't been to one in three years. Have two planned for this year so we'll see if my health holds up.
OrientalLily
by Platinum Member on Jan. 31, 2014 at 11:03 PM

CM.  I am stupid busy and come on here whenever I can catch a couple of minutes to myself.  In truth, I shouldn't even be on here period.  I have shit to do!

But seriously, I like to make things.  Crochet, knitting, embroidery...  Things to keep my hands busy.  It's hard to work on things like that when you only get a handful of minutes here and there...

virgoariesmama
by Member on Jan. 31, 2014 at 11:04 PM

Scrapbooking, sewing,making hairbows for my dd's and when its not cold I love walking and taking my dd's on picnics lol

gypsy_rose
by Kandy on Jan. 31, 2014 at 11:06 PM

WOW very pretty! how much do you sell them for?

Quoting Anonymous:

Mobile Photo

For information please click the ribbon. 

my son and I have something known as Nerofibromatosis. This illness causes tumors to grow within our bodies. I currently have brain tumors which affects my ability to function 100% normally. My memory is poor as is my spelling and grammar abilities. My reading comprehension is affected at times as well.  It is a part of who my youngest is and a part of who I am. It is not all of ether of us.

My husbands best friends brother has a condition known as tuberous sclerosis. He was supposed to have died at a very young age. He is now close to 30 and still alive. He has had a few brain surgeries and has had to have his shunt replaced a few times. They run a program to help people with this condition. This ribbon will take you to their website where information on TS is located. 

jaycam
by on Jan. 31, 2014 at 11:08 PM
Puzzles, reading, bike rides/walks,
Chicklets13
by Kris on Feb. 1, 2014 at 12:06 AM

Crochet, knit, read, make stethoscope name badge and ID name badge reels, make safety pin bracelets.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN