Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

My son's penis

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 121 Replies
2 moms liked this
Is my business. As his parent, it is my job to make medical decisions for him until he is capable of making them himself. That is what parents do. That is why I'm getting him circumcised.
He's 3. He's had a series of horrific infections. Now his for skin is hard and crusty, and it hurts him! I've talked about it with my pediatrician, and several others. That is the decision that we made.
And I'm sick of disgusting, rude intactivists sticking their noses in my don's medical business. Ugh!
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 31, 2014 at 11:34 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 31, 2014 at 11:37 PM
Bump
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 31, 2014 at 11:37 PM
I agree with you. I never understood what others are so worried what we do with our kids compaird to theirs. Save with vaccine kids.
Mom-to-2kids
by Ruby Member on Jan. 31, 2014 at 11:38 PM
Agreed...
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 31, 2014 at 11:38 PM
2 moms liked this

If you do not want anyone chiming in, do not tell anyone.  It is that simple.  Keep it between you,the father, and any doctor you go to for advice.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 31, 2014 at 11:39 PM
6 moms liked this
"Intactivists" are not against circumcision for medical reasons.
I also don't see why you are sharing info about your sons penis with so many people... but okay.

Hope it goes well and he starts feeling better.
jgriffin684
by Member on Jan. 31, 2014 at 11:39 PM
1 mom liked this

My son was circumcised when he was 3 as well. My ex husband was completely against circumcision so he wasn't circumcised. My son battled infections because his skin was so tight and it did not pull back probably which ended up causing adhesions. It was horrible. The urologist said he'd never be able to care for it properly because of how tight the skin was and he'd be prone to recurrent infections. He hasn't had 1 infection since his circumcision. Best choice I ever made when it came to that. My two boys after him had their circumcisions while we were still in the hospital after delivery.

JessMc33
by Silver Member on Jan. 31, 2014 at 11:39 PM
7 moms liked this
For medical reasons it's a fine choice. On a newborn, barbaric.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 31, 2014 at 11:40 PM
1 mom liked this
Good for you for announcing this to your concerned followers. One day your son's penis will thank you.
catcameback
by Ruby Member on Jan. 31, 2014 at 11:41 PM
2 moms liked this

I don't understand why this would even be an issue.  I never had one person bitch or preach to me about whether or not I circumsized ds.  Becuase I don't talk about my son's penis with people.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 31, 2014 at 11:41 PM
The ones here are. They claim that giving him antibiotics and rubbing coconut oil in it would work. They are very mad at me.

Quoting Anonymous: "Intactivists" are not against circumcision for medical reasons.

I also don't see why you are sharing info about your sons penis with so many people... but okay.

Hope it goes well and he starts feeling better.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)